IMG_2982.JPG

IMG_2985.JPG

IMG_2986.JPG

IMG_2987.JPG

IMG_2988.JPG

Really nice collection - thankyou for posting 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

my only object is a matchbox (or sthing similar) white little testarossa. sadly as i just moved i can't find it right now. and of course i have all MV soundtrack classics on my HDD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2017 at 8:07 PM, jenny said:

My very own Philip Michael Thomas action figure!

Bought it on EBay brand new in package and all!

20170728_043437.thumb.jpg.44ba53779f970283ca368a54eb0819cf.jpg

Rad! I want the action figures but Sonny doesn't looo like Sonny!

• Like 1

Just now, Boca Raton said:

Rad! I want the action figures but Sonny doesn't looo like Sonny!

yea, i noticed, which is probably why I didnt get Sonny, but Tubb's is spot on!    Especially not looking at him on a computer screen. you know, lighting and stuff.  When I hold him in my hand, exactly!

On 02/07/2017 at 0:06 AM, Boca Raton said:

Here is some things I've collected 

IMG_2982.JPG

IMG_2985.JPG

IMG_2986.JPG

IMG_2987.JPG

IMG_2988.JPG

That's a really nice collection you got there, say are those Lucky Strikes real? Or just collectible boxes? If they're real I'll pay through the nose for a pack :)

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Detective_Crockett said:

That's a really nice collection you got there, say are those Lucky Strikes real? Or just collectible boxes? If they're real I'll pay through the nose for a pack :)

So would I, and I don't even smoke. Would be awesome for display purposes. Right next to the vintage zippo lighters.

I think I actually seen one from a military ration on Steve1989's YouTube channel months ago. Well, it was a full pack of something. And yes, he smoked one. :p 

Maybe eBay, though I don't think it's legal to import a pack of cigarettes anywhere if it's an overseas seller. Customs/Boarder Security are a total buzzkill.

I live in Florida - in the past 10 years I've lived in many different Florida cities:

Sarasota/Tampa/St. Pete/Miami/Hollywood/Boca/Lauderdale and Lucky Strikes are fairly easy as hell to find but super expensive-  $9 a pack 

i smoke a pack a week so it's not like I'm a chimney.

Edited by Boca Raton

On 7/28/2017 at 8:07 PM, jenny said:

My very own Philip Michael Thomas action figure!

Bought it on EBay brand new in package and all!

20170728_043437.thumb.jpg.44ba53779f970283ca368a54eb0819cf.jpg

I really want a Tubbs action figure! He's my fav MV character (I'm white too) I play with my daughter - she loves Trolls/marvel superheroes so I'd love to add RICO Tubbs to the game but damn is he expensive on eBay!!!

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Boca Raton said:

I live in Florida - in the past 10 years I've lived in many different Florida cities:

Sarasota/Tampa/St. Pete/Miami/Hollywood/Boca/Lauderdale and Lucky Strikes are fairly easy as hell to find but super expensive-  $9 a pack 

i smoke a pack a week so it's not like I'm a chimney.

So those are new packs? Weird, they look vintage to me. So the US still has that style of packaging?

Here in Australia they've been some cardboard thing with a flip-open top for like 20 years now. 

8 hours ago, Boca Raton said:

I really want a Tubbs action figure! He's my fav MV character (I'm white too) I play with my daughter - she loves Trolls/marvel superheroes so I'd love to add RICO Tubbs to the game but damn is he expensive on eBay!!!

Yes!, I thought the same at first...but he is worth it!  I promise!   I got him for only 75.00!

Here's an item that is pretty rare, I've posted this many times for listening on this site, but never an actual picture of it.  The Mary Turner "Off The Record" interview with Don Johnson to promote the release of his "Heartbeat" album:

image.jpg

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, mvnyc said:

Here's an item that is pretty rare, I've posted this many times for listening on this site, but never an actual picture of it.  The Mary Turner "Off The Record" interview with Don Johnson to promote the release of his "Heartbeat" album:

image.jpg

ooooh!  Nice!  I have at least 12 Don Johnson songs downloaded on my phone as well as music by Philip Michael Thomas too!

3 hours ago, mvnyc said:

image.jpg

Is it still posted here? I'd love to hear it!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mvnyc said:

image.jpg

Very nice item - thanks for sharing :hippie:

8 hours ago, damrod said:

Got those two action figures still in the box too!!!

I'll probably buy em! Since my daughter loves playing w/action figures it's ok for a guy in his 30's to play w/toys!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...