Any Fans in Miami this week?

cigarette

4points to day.

the Balcony were C&T i sitting is gone. Only the left part is left.

The photo looking down- you can see the "ark". C&T was sitting "above" this. Callie was laying where you can see sunbed and the dirt/palmtrees. The pool is 100% intakt. Last photo you see the 2trees also seen in 1986.

The people working here is supriced when I tell them about MV was filmed here. :)

IMG_0583.JPG

IMG_0585.JPG

IMG_0586.JPG

IMG_0592.JPG

IMG_0594.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG

IMG_0513.JPG

• Like 7

4 hours ago, cigarette said:

The people working here is supriced when I tell them about MV was filmed here. :)

Losers!  :):):p

Great pics cigarette!

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

The two palm trees survived !:hippie:

Palm trees can live for over 700 years, so I don't think we have anything to worry about unless they decide to pull them out of the ground all of a sudden.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, James said:

Palm trees can live for over 700 years...

The Rolling Stones chose the wrong band name. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, James said:

Palm trees can live for over 700 years, so I don't think we have anything to worry about unless they decide to pull them out of the ground all of a sudden.

Ha ha yes - I was relating it more that a lot has been changed along that boardwalk but these two singular palm trees remain / it's cool :hippie:

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Dadrian said:

The Rolling Stones chose the wrong band name. 

The Palm Trees sounds more like a surf band. 

• Haha 1

More photos coming in a week. In Orlando, soon returning to the best place in the world....Miami

Best Regards

cigarette

C34EEBAD-E63B-4368-8DE1-41724F77A2B5.jpg

• Like 2

• Administrators

Cigarette, is that a Punch wrapper on your cigar?

I'll be in Miami this Friday for a cruise.

On 2.7.2017 at 2:28 PM, Dadrian said:

You're welcome! Then I'll be there in spirit! :thumbsup:

Drive into the Four Points with "Definitely Miami" playing, if you get a chance. Also, only a girl as hot as Callie is worth getting beat up and shot at by Ted Nugent. :p

Something spesial about this place.....Don says he is immun ....Im not.

• Like 1

On 08/07/2017 at 4:23 PM, timm525 said:

Cigarette, is that a Punch wrapper on your cigar?

I'll be in Miami this Friday for a cruise.

Nice ! Enjoy your cruise :hippie:

On 04/07/2017 at 4:38 PM, summer84 said:

The longest I have tried flying is around 2 hours and 15 min. I couldn't handle more than that either. Well maybe 3 hours without the turbulence though. :) I don't know how relatives around the world do it. 

The longest i have flown is 13 hours - I liked it 

Its relaxing up there - nothing to do but eat , drink and watch movies then sleep and repeat ! Ha ha :hippie:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

The longest i have flown is 13 hours - I liked it 

Its relaxing up there - nothing to do but eat , drink and watch movies then sleep and repeat ! Ha ha :hippie:

Sounds like fun up there. :hippie:. :) 2 hours is not that bad. It's just the turbulence I don't like plus sitting up there too long without being able to strecht your legs. I like it much better, when I'm back on the ground again. :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, summer84 said:

Sounds like fun up there. :hippie:. :) 2 hours is not that bad. It's just the turbulence I don't like plus sitting up there too long without being able to strecht your legs. I like it much better, when I'm back on the ground again. :D

Ha ha yes - you get used to turbulence although you seem to get it more on the east coast up to New York :hippie:

7 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

Ha ha yes - you get used to turbulence although you seem to get it more on the east coast up to New York :hippie:

I couldn't get use to it, but luckily I've rarely experienced it except for this year and last year. Phew! If I should travel long distances I would be afraid of the plan crashing. 

2 hours ago, summer84 said:

I couldn't get use to it, but luckily I've rarely experienced it except for this year and last year. Phew! If I should travel long distances I would be afraid of the plan crashing. 

It's the safest way to travel way safer than cars and train though Summer:hippie:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

It's the safest way to travel way safer than cars and train though Summer:hippie:

Yeah, I've read that most accidents occur in traffic on ground, but I still don't feel comfortable with it. :hippie:

Edited by summer84

1 hour ago, summer84 said:

Yeah, I've read that most accidents occur in traffic on ground, but I still don't feel comfortable with it. :hippie:

I Sent you a pm don't know if you have seen it :hippie:

I don't know if there's a place physically capable of holding all the Miami Vice-ness of Matt5 and cigarette at once. :) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dadrian said:

I don't know if there's a place physically capable of holding all the Miami Vice-ness of Matt5 and cigarette at once. :) 

Ha ha Dadrian !   A compliment ( I think !) :hippie::D:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Fort Lauderdale check! Now im gonna use some days for locations here! Im Happy that i have my night entertainment with me!:)

IMG_1011.JPG

IMG_1012.JPG

• Like 4