Any Fans in Miami this week?

cigarette

• Administrators

I was in Miami earlier today when I got off the cruise ship this morning. It was nice to go back even though I didn't spend much time there. Just to and from the Port of Miami. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, timm525 said:

I was in Miami earlier today when I got off the cruise ship this morning. It was nice to go back even though I didn't spend much time there. Just to and from the Port of Miami. 

Great to know :hippie:

29 minutes ago, timm525 said:

Are you originally from Miami?  If so what part?

• Administrators
On July 17, 2017 at 8:57 PM, miamijimf said:

Are you originally from Miami?  If so what part?

No Jim, not from Miami. I'm from New Port Richey, Florida so I'm a native. I was in Miami Beach two years ago with a friend. I went to Ft. Lauderdale on a business trip and when I told a good friend of mine (female) that I was going for a few days to a convention, she invited herself and said Ft. Lauderdale has one of two legal nude beaches in the US. I didn't know that or that she was into that, but guess what I ended up doing in Ft. Lauderdale that evening? :D. Well, there's a first time for everything and sunbathing in your birthday suit was definately one of them for me, obviously not for her though! After that we drove down to Miami and stayed overnight on the beach. It reminded me soooooooo much of Vice. The scenes of Yankee Dollar with Crockett chasing Timmy into the water or Tubbs playing sax in Nobody Lives for Ever as he gets mugged at the end. Exactly the way I remember it from Vice. It was a great time. Unfortunately this time I didn't have the time to spend there so it was drive in and get on the boat and then get off the boat and drive home. Still fun though. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, timm525 said:

No Jim, not from Miami. I'm from New Port Richey, Florida so I'm a native. I was in Miami Beach two years ago with a friend. I went to Ft. Lauderdale on a business trip and when I told a good friend of mine (female) that I was going for a few days to a convention, she invited herself and said Ft. Lauderdale has one of two legal nude beaches in the US. I didn't know that or that she was into that, but guess what I ended up doing in Ft. Lauderdale that evening? :D. Well, there's a first time for everything and sunbathing in your birthday suit was definately one of them for me, obviously not for her though! 

OK, that's one Miami Vice vacation I don't want to see pictures of.    :)

• Like 2

• Administrators
17 hours ago, airtommy said:

OK, that's one Miami Vice vacation I don't want to see pictures of.    :)

Agreed!!!  :o

Miami again  check! Can't complain on view from Hotel Fontaineblau top floor of total 36! - Its 33 degrees and afternoon showers as always after a fantastic day with a lot of Miami Vice location! I have a lot of surprices for you all! (See the video!!!!)

IMG_1355.MP4

IMG_1343.JPG

IMG_1341.JPG

IMG_1342.JPG

IMG_1355.MP4

IMG_1344.JPG

IMG_1345.JPG

IMG_1346.JPG

IMG_1347.JPG

IMG_1348.JPG

IMG_1349.JPG

Edited by cigarette
  • Like 6

• Administrators

The jealousy is strong here. I'd kill to be there! :) Beautiful city, warm weather... It's only a top of a cold 10 degrees here. ;(

• Like 1

Call me crazy! DVD film of "Death and a lady" 36 floors above location. I can see the Crockett do the "turn" at dvd same time as I see it live:):thumbsup:

IMG_1369.JPG

IMG_1372.JPG

IMG_1375.JPG

IMG_1376.JPG

IMG_1377.JPG

IMG_1383.JPG

IMG_1386.JPG

IMG_1387.JPG

IMG_1389.JPG

IMG_1391.JPG

IMG_1393.JPG

IMG_1395.JPG

IMG_1402.JPG

Edited by cigarette
Affinitet photo: Showing turn in daytime
  • Like 2

Hahahaha not crazy! Seeing that intersection in person makes you really appreciate what a good stunt driver they had. It's a pretty sharp curve! Not much room for error in a $100k+ car!

• Like 1

Eating Pizza at "East Side Pizza" while watching "Golden Triangle2" with Noogie, Switek an Zito at same location! "Noogie need calories to talk.....:)

IMG_1287.JPG

IMG_1292.JPG

IMG_1293.JPG

IMG_1295.JPG

IMG_1300.JPG

IMG_1301.JPG

IMG_1302.JPG

IMG_1306.JPG

IMG_1309.JPG

IMG_1310.JPG

• Like 7

3 hours ago, cigarette said:

Eating Pizza at "East Side Pizza" while watching "Golden Triangle2" with Noogie, Switek an Zito at same location! "Noogie need calories to talk.....:)

IMG_1287.JPG

IMG_1292.JPG

IMG_1293.JPG

IMG_1295.JPG

IMG_1300.JPG

IMG_1301.JPG

IMG_1302.JPG

IMG_1306.JPG

IMG_1309.JPG

IMG_1310.JPG

Yummy...................you just made my mouth water!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cigarette said:

A taste whats comming.... 

IMG_1253.PNG

IMG_1254.PNG

St Ives church from FUOD?  Nice scene recreation :thumbsup:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

St Ives church from FUOD?  Nice scene recreation :thumbsup:

Spanish Monastery. I have more comming! Here is a taste:

IMG_1202.JPG

IMG_1398.PNG

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, cigarette said:

Spanish Monastery. I have more comming! Here is a taste:

Oops, you're right of course. It appears MV Wikia is wrong about the church name. Nice recreation shots!