Any Fans in Miami this week?

cigarette

4 hours ago, airtommy said:

Note that when you're cruising through the Fontainebleau curve today, you are almost driving on hallowed ground but not quite:

http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php?/topic/479-episode-26-the-dutch-oven/&do=findComment&comment=200110

Im going to cruise there to night! Right now Im eating in the marina!

When I come home ill post it. I have problem posting video.

IMG_1506.JPG

IMG_1520.JPG

IMG_1524.JPG

IMG_1533.JPG

IMG_1535.JPG

IMG_1542.JPG

IMG_1563.JPG

• Like 1

Loving these, man. We couldn't go this year with the new baby. Your photos are making me feel like I'm there a little bit, though. :) Thanks for sharing all this!

• Like 1

On my home to Fontainebleu from the marina I drove by Ocean Drive for you! Some night photos!

4last is Collins Avenue

IMG_1638.JPG

IMG_1630.JPG

IMG_1632.JPG

IMG_1624.JPG

IMG_1625.JPG

IMG_1621.JPG

IMG_1619.JPG

IMG_1617.JPG

IMG_1616.JPG

IMG_1614.JPG

IMG_1607.JPG

IMG_1605.JPG

IMG_1603.JPG

IMG_1601.JPG

IMG_1602.JPG

IMG_1639.JPG

IMG_1642.JPG

IMG_1643.JPG

IMG_1646.JPG

IMG_1647.JPG

IMG_1648.JPG

IMG_1651.JPG

• Like 2

The Fontainebleu turn!

I redid the scene with the song Edge of town! I dont know if filmclip works on the site.... but I uploaded IT. Give me Feedback if filmclip work and ill upload more cool stuff.

IMG_1653.JPG

IMG_1656.JPG

IMG_1658.JPG

IMG_1659.JPG

IMG_1660.JPG

IMG_1661.JPG

IMG_1662.JPG

IMG_1663.JPG

IMG_1664.JPG

IMG_1669.MP4

IMG_1370.MOV

• Like 3

The videos worked for me on my phone after I downloaded them. Fantastic! I think you are doing a great job following in the footsteps of C and T. Your pictures are crystal clear too. I love the neon and palm trees. I have palm trees in my yard; now I need some neon.  

Edited by Scot from S.C.

On 20.7.2017 at 4:50 PM, airtommy said:

Note that when you're cruising through the Fontainebleau curve today, you are almost driving on hallowed ground but not quite:

http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php?/topic/479-episode-26-the-dutch-oven/&do=findComment&comment=200110

Last night in Miami..... 

And here is an other view of the "Fontainebleu turn" from "Death and the lady", shoot from the hotel (top of painting if it was here):wuerg: with one of the hotel pools on the top. So now you know whats there. You also see 4points hotel from "Defenitly Miami"

IMG_1753.JPG

IMG_1752.JPG

IMG_1751.JPG

IMG_1754.JPG

IMG_1755.JPG

IMG_1760.JPG

IMG_1758.JPG

IMG_1761.JPG

Edited by cigarette
  • Like 2

Wow, the owner needs to take it back to the color scheme we all know and love. I wonder how many coats of paint that poor building has on it now? I am glad that it is still standing at least. I have really enjoyed your photo essay, and I am sad that you are almost done in Miami for now.

Edited by Scot from S.C.

Went over to 4points hotel Beach from the Fontainebleu just to make this sandsculpture hours before my flight.

I had to make Callies sandcastle or what the hell she made.....:)

And it had to be made at the same spot! 

Problem was the morningsun. Didnt get the same light and shadow.

IMG_1781.JPG

IMG_1782.JPG

IMG_0971.JPG

IMG_1780.JPG

IMG_1791.JPG

IMG_0972.JPG

• Like 5

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:30 PM, timm525 said:

No Jim, not from Miami. I'm from New Port Richey, Florida so I'm a native. I was in Miami Beach two years ago with a friend. I went to Ft. Lauderdale on a business trip and when I told a good friend of mine (female) that I was going for a few days to a convention, she invited herself and said Ft. Lauderdale has one of two legal nude beaches in the US. I didn't know that or that she was into that, but guess what I ended up doing in Ft. Lauderdale that evening? :D. Well, there's a first time for everything and sunbathing in your birthday suit was definately one of them for me, obviously not for her though! After that we drove down to Miami and stayed overnight on the beach. It reminded me soooooooo much of Vice. The scenes of Yankee Dollar with Crockett chasing Timmy into the water or Tubbs playing sax in Nobody Lives for Ever as he gets mugged at the end. Exactly the way I remember it from Vice. It was a great time. Unfortunately this time I didn't have the time to spend there so it was drive in and get on the boat and then get off the boat and drive home. Still fun though. 

I thought the nude beach was in Miami? I went there one time unknowingly with my Mother when I was in college and that was WEIRD - all those tittys and I had to just look down awkward.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Boca Raton said:

I thought the nude beach was in Miami? I went there one time unknowingly with my Mother when I was in college and that was WEIRD - all those tittys and I had to just look down awkward.

I do believe you are correct on Miami, Haulover park is where I was and for some reason I thought it was in Ft. Lauderdale. Good catch.

On 7/23/2017 at 5:52 PM, cigarette said:

From what episode is this location used?..... seen from the marina.

IMG_1556.JPG

IMG_1557.JPG

IMG_1558.JPG

IMG_1559.JPG

These are great photos cigarette - a number of episodes filmed with this background such as "Whatever Works" etc

• Like 1

On July 23, 2017 at 0:52 PM, cigarette said:

From what episode is this location used?..... seen from the marina.

IMG_1556.JPG

Is this the view we see in Deliver Us From Evil when C&T sit in their car and the bus (with Caitlin Davies advertising) sits next to them and then pulls away?

Edited by airtommy

4 hours ago, Matt5 said:

These are great photos cigarette - a number of episodes filmed with this background such as "Whatever Works" etc

Correct.