cigarette

Any Fans in Miami this week?

83 posts in this topic

Have to find new photos of Galeria, in Phil the shil! 

IMG_1039.JPG

IMG_1040.JPG

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, cigarette said:

Have to find new photos of Galeria, in Phil the shil! 

IMG_1039.JPG

IMG_1040.JPG

Nice !:hippie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in Miami earlier today when I got off the cruise ship this morning. It was nice to go back even though I didn't spend much time there. Just to and from the Port of Miami. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, timm525 said:

I was in Miami earlier today when I got off the cruise ship this morning. It was nice to go back even though I didn't spend much time there. Just to and from the Port of Miami. 

Great to know :hippie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, timm525 said:

I was in Miami earlier today when I got off the cruise ship this morning. It was nice to go back even though I didn't spend much time there. Just to and from the Port of Miami. 

Are you originally from Miami?  If so what part?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now and then! "What ever works" Ft Lauderdale marina.

IMG_1099.JPG

IMG_1117.JPG

IMG_1091.JPG

IMG_1092.JPG

IMG_1093.JPG

IMG_1094.JPG

IMG_1095.JPG

IMG_1096.JPG

IMG_1097.JPG

IMG_1098.JPG

IMG_1099.JPG

IMG_1100.JPG

Edited by cigarette
5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:wuerg: They redid the Phils Mall entrance! Now/Then

IMG_1118.PNG

IMG_1112.JPG

IMG_1108.JPG

IMG_1109.JPG

IMG_1106.JPG

IMG_1119.PNG

Edited by cigarette
6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks more modern in the 80s. :) 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, this is the same entrance? It is almost unrecognizable. Nice photos :thumbsup:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

great pics!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On July 17, 2017 at 8:57 PM, miamijimf said:

Are you originally from Miami?  If so what part?

No Jim, not from Miami. I'm from New Port Richey, Florida so I'm a native. I was in Miami Beach two years ago with a friend. I went to Ft. Lauderdale on a business trip and when I told a good friend of mine (female) that I was going for a few days to a convention, she invited herself and said Ft. Lauderdale has one of two legal nude beaches in the US. I didn't know that or that she was into that, but guess what I ended up doing in Ft. Lauderdale that evening? :D. Well, there's a first time for everything and sunbathing in your birthday suit was definately one of them for me, obviously not for her though! After that we drove down to Miami and stayed overnight on the beach. It reminded me soooooooo much of Vice. The scenes of Yankee Dollar with Crockett chasing Timmy into the water or Tubbs playing sax in Nobody Lives for Ever as he gets mugged at the end. Exactly the way I remember it from Vice. It was a great time. Unfortunately this time I didn't have the time to spend there so it was drive in and get on the boat and then get off the boat and drive home. Still fun though. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, timm525 said:

No Jim, not from Miami. I'm from New Port Richey, Florida so I'm a native. I was in Miami Beach two years ago with a friend. I went to Ft. Lauderdale on a business trip and when I told a good friend of mine (female) that I was going for a few days to a convention, she invited herself and said Ft. Lauderdale has one of two legal nude beaches in the US. I didn't know that or that she was into that, but guess what I ended up doing in Ft. Lauderdale that evening? :D. Well, there's a first time for everything and sunbathing in your birthday suit was definately one of them for me, obviously not for her though! 

OK, that's one Miami Vice vacation I don't want to see pictures of.    :)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, airtommy said:

 

OK, that's one Miami Vice vacation I don't want to see pictures of.    :)

Agreed!!!  :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Miami again  check! Can't complain on view from Hotel Fontaineblau top floor of total 36! - Its 33 degrees and afternoon showers as always after a fantastic day with a lot of Miami Vice location! I have a lot of surprices for you all! (See the video!!!!)

IMG_1355.MP4

IMG_1343.JPG

IMG_1341.JPG

IMG_1342.JPG

IMG_1355.MP4

IMG_1344.JPG

IMG_1345.JPG

IMG_1346.JPG

IMG_1347.JPG

IMG_1348.JPG

IMG_1349.JPG

Edited by cigarette
6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeez. That's just incredible, man. Thanks for sharing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A taste whats comming.... 

IMG_1253.PNG

IMG_1254.PNG

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing sky!  It's so vivid, it looks more like a drawing than a photo.

 

sky.png

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The jealousy is strong here. I'd kill to be there! :) Beautiful city, warm weather... It's only a top of a cold 10 degrees here. ;(

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Call me crazy! DVD film of "Death and a lady" 36 floors above location. I can see the Crockett do the "turn" at dvd same time as I see it live:):thumbsup:

IMG_1369.JPG

IMG_1372.JPG

IMG_1375.JPG

IMG_1376.JPG

IMG_1377.JPG

IMG_1383.JPG

IMG_1386.JPG

IMG_1387.JPG

IMG_1389.JPG

IMG_1391.JPG

IMG_1393.JPG

IMG_1395.JPG

IMG_1402.JPG

Edited by cigarette
Affinitet photo: Showing turn in daytime
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahahaha not crazy! Seeing that intersection in person makes you really appreciate what a good stunt driver they had. It's a pretty sharp curve! Not much room for error in a $100k+ car!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eating Pizza at "East Side Pizza" while watching "Golden Triangle2" with Noogie, Switek an Zito at same location! "Noogie need calories to talk.....:)

 

IMG_1287.JPG

IMG_1292.JPG

IMG_1293.JPG

IMG_1295.JPG

IMG_1300.JPG

IMG_1301.JPG

IMG_1302.JPG

IMG_1306.JPG

IMG_1309.JPG

IMG_1310.JPG

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cigarette said:

Eating Pizza at "East Side Pizza" while watching "Golden Triangle2" with Noogie, Switek an Zito at same location! "Noogie need calories to talk.....:)

 

IMG_1287.JPG

IMG_1292.JPG

IMG_1293.JPG

IMG_1295.JPG

IMG_1300.JPG

IMG_1301.JPG

IMG_1302.JPG

IMG_1306.JPG

IMG_1309.JPG

IMG_1310.JPG

Yummy...................you just made my mouth water!!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, cigarette said:

A taste whats comming.... 

IMG_1253.PNG

IMG_1254.PNG

St Ives church from FUOD?  Nice scene recreation :thumbsup:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

St Ives church from FUOD?  Nice scene recreation :thumbsup:

Spanish Monastery. I have more comming! Here is a taste:

IMG_1202.JPG

IMG_1398.PNG

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, cigarette said:

Spanish Monastery. I have more comming! Here is a taste:

Oops, you're right of course. It appears MV Wikia is wrong about the church name. Nice recreation shots!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now