cigarette

Any Fans in Miami this week?

Matt5
4 hours ago, airtommy said:

Is this the view we see in Deliver Us From Evil when C&T sit in their car and the bus (with Caitlin Davies advertising) sits next to them and then pulls away?

Yes pretty much - this view is from behind the Marina Office/Hard Rock Cafe  - the "Deliver Us From Evil" shot was more towards the Bayside end :hippie:

This is a neat shot below behind the Marina office :hippie:https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@25.7784371,-80.1837984,3a,75y,166.95h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sDcTwcJtjONtIc3CBw8g3bg!2e0!7i3328!8i1664?hl=en

Edited by Matt5

Detective_Crockett

The jealousy is strong, I would kill to visit Miami, but it feels like Miami itself has rid itself of the 80s :( nothing to do with Miami Vice at all anymore 

Dadrian
27 minutes ago, Detective_Crockett said:

The jealousy is strong, I would kill to visit Miami, but it feels like Miami itself has rid itself of the 80s :( nothing to do with Miami Vice at all anymore 

Not completely. There are still a few things that make it a great destination for a fan. 

• Like 1

James
7 hours ago, Detective_Crockett said:

But deep down, it's still Miami. And it still has Vice.

• Like 1

Dadrian
39 minutes ago, James said:

But deep down, it's still Miami. And it still has Vice.

I wish I could refer to one of my recent vacation posts right here. Thanks, Photobucket! Thanks a lot! :thumbsdown::) 

James
1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

I wish I could refer to one of my recent vacation posts right here. Thanks, Photobucket! Thanks a lot! :thumbsdown::) 

I hate how they changed their site. They killed it for greed in an attempt to get more paying members. You could always link to it, just can't embed the photo. :( 

• Like 1

Dadrian

I will. It will just take some time one day.