COOP's CROCKETT STYLE CLOTHES

COOPER&BURNETT

Keep 'em coming buddy! :thumbsup:

Tim,Man, have I got some great "MIAMI VICE" clothes to show you that I haven't even taken pictures of yet! Some suprises await! :thumbsup::cool:

There's about six to ten new blazers to show you, perhaps a few more...Plus, in the late spring, I have something special planned for this site.

Simply AWESOME, COOPER...I really appreciate you posting those...I hate you....I'm just starting out with a wardrobe of my own and I can really appreciate what you have there and the fact that your sharing with us. I am finding out that some of this can be found, just takes LOTS of time, and the looks you get from folks out and about is priceless!! Thanx for cropping your head off in some photo' and I can't believe your groping statues in public....I thought I was the only one.....:thumbsup:...I look forward to what you have in store for us...Thanx pal....Mike

Thanks!Looks like I got the booby prize! :)I'm hoping to do something special this spring. I keep meaning to do it (a couple years now), but I'll try this time.

I can't believe your groping statues in public....I thought I was the only one.....:thumbsup:......Mike

:D:D:D:clap::thumbsup:Your a nut pal! :thumbsup:

I sure hope that statue was at least 18 years old!:eek:

Look at her! Can't you tell she enjoyed my touch?Eingefügtes Bild

Here's SOME of my pastel t-shirts.How many can you count? Count carefully.

I've counted 17.WHAT DO I WIN?*Pandina listens carefully*Ok..., yes..., right... WOW!You mean I can choose whatever I want from my VERY long wishlist? Thanks! Awesome clothing C&B, I assume you were the most elegant cruise passenger! :thumbsup:

Yes. I was the most elegant passenger on the cruise line.I may have been the only one to have brought a suitcase filled with blazers!What did you win? Come over and claim your prize. ;)

You know C&B I've never been on a cruise before but I know that the dress code is quite elegant for the evening dinners and events so you've done right bringing so many blazers with you!

Come over and claim your prize. ;)

(with Michelle's tone of voice) I don't know... Should I trust someone who touches the statues? :) (the pic is so funny though!)

Should I trust someone who touches the statues? :) (the pic is so funny though!)

Of course. It shows that I have a great sense of humor!Don't take ones self too seriously, and enjoy life.MIAMI VICE RULES!

Here's another blazer shot. Notice the "three day stubble", and wayfarers in pocket.Eingefügtes Bild

and I bet you also "clean" them Crockett's style. (he did this in so many episodes!)

That's CORRECT!I use my breath, clean them off with my clothes, and look up at them in the light to see if there are any streaks or smudges left on it before putting them back in my blazer's chest pocket. :cool:

Always in the chest pocket? Crockett often put them in the side pockets and I remember a couple of times when he hang them to the shirt.

Yeah. The light blue ANDEREW FEZZA 100% linen, half lined, patch pocket blazer is nice! I don't know why they don't seem to make them in that color anymore. Perhaps slow sales on the blue versions?I'm also dumbfounded that MARSHALL's has not brought out any ANDREW FEZZA blazers so far this year. This is the first time in about five years.

• Administrators

I'm a goofball that can't pass up a photo op.Eingefügtes Bild

At least your not fondling her in this one! :D