COOP's CROCKETT STYLE CLOTHES

COOPER&BURNETT

I need a lady to volunteer to take my photo.

I could do it, but I fear that then you'd have to kill me because I've seen what nobody is allowed to see.Keep your heads in the cherrywood box? No, it's too Victorian age: Area 51 is the most appropriate!!!

I could do it' date=' but I fear that then you'd have to kill me because I've seen what nobody is allowed to see.Keep your heads in the cherrywood box? No, it's too Victorian age: Area 51 is the most appropriate!!![/quote']Kill you? I wouldn't kill you. Ti voglio tanto bene!Many women have seen me. Just not on the internet.

Coop I noticed on the cruise you were wearing a polo with your blazers. What happened to the Henleys? or am I blind and didn't see them:confused:

The reason I didn't wear a henley was because I was going to places that were hot, (like Mexico or an Island in the Pacific.) The sun can be brutal.The polo would protect my neck from being burnt, while the henley would allow my neck to burn. I can always turn up the collar on the polo.That's the only reason.Good question.

• 4 months later...

Here's some more of my MIAMI VICE CROCKETT style clothes that I wanted to share (it's still not all of it).Here's what I wore for Christmas. The shirt appears blue for some reason, but it's actually a light green. Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildHere's a blue, half lined blazer, made by one of the original makers of Crockett's jackets used on the show.Kind of a SMUGGLER'S BLUES blazer.

Eingefügtes BildHere's a unique, muscle shirt, also made in the 80's by one of the original makers of clothes worn by Crockett.

Eingefügtes BildThe sleeves are unique in the way it is sewn to keep the sleeves folded back.The shirt is of the very highest quality 100% cotton.

Eingefügtes BildThis is a Season 3 style waist cut 100% silk jacket like Crockett wore. All you need to do is roll up the sleeves!

Eingefügtes BildThis is one I have wanted for a long time. A light grey blazer that is unlined, made in Italy, kind of like the style he wore in season 5. It's a cotton / linen blend, and the buttons on the sleeve actually unbutton so you can roll up the sleeves if you wish to do so.

Eingefügtes BildHere's a nice blurry picture of the inside of the jacket. Notice just a little satin shoulder pad amid the unconstructed blazer.