New MV covers by Dadrian?

cigarette

• Administrators
19 hours ago, ZAQ 178 said:

Nice! It’s always mixed w/ Jan’s Complete Collection and both have heavy play times.

And if nobody told you, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
On 7/10/2017 at 6:35 PM, Den Taylor said:

That surely would be great to have all themes that appeared in the show covered!
However, since I've been working on my MV like album I understand now how much time and energy this type of work involves. And seeing that we're talking still plenty of themes here I don't see how Dadrian could pull this off.? No offense Dadrian, I know your work is excellent, I'm just saying that timewise it would be very hard to accomplish especially since you have a larger familiy now. ;-) Even if money would be a motivating factor it still can't buy enough time...? But hey - even 5 out of maybe 50 (?) remaining themes would still be great. In the meantime we have the excellent cue rips from the DVDs.

I think I may have missed the cue rips.Are these the ones floating around YouTube with the background noises from the show included,  or are we talking about something else ?

37 minutes ago, Party_car1 said:

I think I may have missed the cue rips.Are these the ones floating around YouTube with the background noises from the show included,  or are we talking about something else ?

I don’t think any of the rips are mine, but some of the titles are from my rips. :) 

On 7/10/2017 at 6:35 PM, Den Taylor said:

That surely would be great to have all themes that appeared in the show covered!
However, since I've been working on my MV like album I understand now how much time and energy this type of work involves. And seeing that we're talking still plenty of themes here I don't see how Dadrian could pull this off.? No offense Dadrian, I know your work is excellent, I'm just saying that timewise it would be very hard to accomplish especially since you have a larger familiy now. ;-) Even if money would be a motivating factor it still can't buy enough time...? But hey - even 5 out of maybe 50 (?) remaining themes would still be great. In the meantime we have the excellent cue rips from the DVDs.