My first fanfiction!

Assasinge

Hey guys, thanks for the comments and the motivation! Just managed to get Chapter 2 out, I hope to have this finished in a few weeks. Constructive criticism is always appreciated!

17 hours ago, Assasinge said:

Hey guys, I have started writing my first fanfiction for Miami Vice! It is set in season 2 and the plots are my own, so think of it as unreleased scripts or episodes?...

I'll link it here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12582111/1/Miami-Vice-The-Untold-Chronicles-Golden-Revelations

Please tell me what you think of it so far!...

Very good 

Keep up the good work !:hippie:

Hey guys thanks again for the motivation! Really have high hopes for this one, as I'm trying my best to keep it as true to the series as I can! I don't know if the site I provided gives notifications on the posting of new chapters or not, but I just posted Chapter 3. If it does not notify you guys I'll be sure to notify you here then! Thanks again!

Alright, Chapter 6 is out. Looks like I'll be wrapping the book by the next Chapter, Chapter 7. Thanks for the motivation for it guys! It isn't easy writing something like this!

4 minutes ago, Vicefan7777 said:

Ok I'm done with Chapter 6.  Guns are drawn and who is going to blink first?  Will Caroline survive?   :cool:

Edge of your seat stuff??:hippie:

11 minutes ago, Vicefan7777 said:

Ok I'm done with Chapter 6.  Guns are drawn and who is going to blink first?  Will Caroline survive?   :cool:

Haha! Hey man, if I didn't keep ya in the dark, would anyone really read it? Naaah....

7 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

Edge of your seat stuff??:hippie:

Hell, you bet!

Well guys. This is it. The book is over, and Chapter 7 has been published. I hope you enjoyed the book along the way, and I'd love to hear everyone's final thoughts and constructive criticisms on it so I can make my next one better. Thanks for the motivation again guys! It sure was fun writing this!

I tried my best to keep as close as I could to a Miami Vice episode, and I sure hope I delivered.

Edited by Assasinge

1 hour ago, Vicefan7777 said:

Just finished reading the final chapter.  So when is the episode going to be on tv?  :cool: :D :thumbsup:

Still talking to Michael Mann about that. He's in talks with the other actors. So just waitin' for the greenlight!

But thanks, I take it that I kept it as true to the MV show as I could!

Edited by Assasinge

On 22/07/2017 at 2:01 AM, Assasinge said:

Hey guys, I have started writing my first fanfiction for Miami Vice! It is set in season 2 and the plots are my own, so think of it as unreleased scripts or episodes?...

I'll link it here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12582111/1/Miami-Vice-The-Untold-Chronicles-Golden-Revelations

Please tell me what you think of it so far!...

Very enjoyable - Thankyou for sharing :hippie:

• Like 1

On 22/07/2017 at 4:39 AM, Tony D. said:

I can visualize the MV characters from your description........so it must be pretty good! :thumbsup:

Well said Tony :hippie:

• Like 1