Happy Birthday, Matt5 !

Tony D.

It's time to wish a very Happy Birthday to one of the most active if not the most active member on this site........Matt5 !:cake:  :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

Matt has contributed something to almost every topic on these forums. I also consider him to be one of my Miami Vice, friends. :thumbsup:

Have a very enjoyable Birthday, Matt! :cheers: 

• Like 4

Happy Birthday to one of my best long-time MV online friends! Have a great day, wherever you are today! :) 

• Like 1

Happy Birthday, Matt5!  Hope you're having a great day in a place where the water's warm and the drinks are cold!

birthday15.jpg

• Like 1

In echoing Tony's words, he always has a positive comment, no matter what the topic or thread.  Happy Birthday, Matt5

Edited by mvnyc
  • Like 1

Happy birthday, Matt5!

hope you're gonna have a great celebration-maybe further south where the weather is warm and the drinks are cold? :p

• Like 1

Thankyou guys !

Very touching to read these lovely messages thankyou again from many I respect with their knowledge and talent shown over the years on this great forum :hippie::balloon: Many I regard as friends over the 8+ years I've been on here - and the years before on , dare I say it :),   .org :hippie::)

• Like 2

On 23/07/2017 at 5:16 AM, Tony D. said:

It's time to wish a very Happy Birthday to one of the most active if not the most active member on this site........Matt5 !:cake:  :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

Matt has contributed something to almost every topic on these forums. I also consider him to be one of my Miami Vice, friends. :thumbsup:

Have a very enjoyable Birthday, Matt! :cheers: 

Tony you are a fine gentleman and I was very pleased to read this - thankyou for your kind words genuinely .:hippie:

• Like 1

On 23/07/2017 at 2:02 PM, Dadrian said:

Happy Birthday to one of my best long-time MV online friends! Have a great day, wherever you are today! :) 

A very kind post Dadrian - simply thankyou :hippie:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, timm525 said:

Happy Birthday pal!

Thankyou timm525 !

and perhaps this is the proof @Tony D. Tony needed that I'm not the most active one on the forum - with timm525 with over a 1,000,000 posts!  :hippie::):dance2: 

29 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

timm525 with over a 1,000,000 posts!  :hippie::):dance2: 

How does that even happen?? :) 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

How does that even happen?? :) 

C'mon Dadrian let's get posting we have a lot of catching up to do (1,000,000 posts!:)) to meet Tony Ds statement of being the most active here ha ha!! :):dance2::p

Edited by Matt5

23 hours ago, Matt5 said:

C'mon Dadrian let's get posting we have a lot of catching up to do (1,000,000 posts!:)) to meet Tony Ds statement of being the most active here ha ha!! :):dance2::p

WOW !  I never noticed Tim has over 1 million!! :eek:

• Like 1