R.I.P. Fredie Wayne Johnson

daytona365

This is already 3 months in the past, but as it seems it has not been mentioned here before, I thought it might be of interest.

As some of you might have alrealy noticed, on May 30, DJ posted a photo of himself with his children on his facebook page with the caption 'Grampa Wayne's memorial. My beautiful children! RIP. MANY BLESSINGS!'

This was the memorial for his father Fredie Wayne Johnson, who passed away already on April 12, this year. here's the link to his obituary

Wayne was born Aug. 23, 1930, in Stone County, son of Fred and Lena Breckenridge Johnson. He had lived in the area for the past 54 years coming from Wichita, Kan. He was a master carpenter, electrician and plumber.

He was preceded in death by his parents; son Kim Johnson; and brother J C Johnson.

Survivors include sons Don Johnson and wife Kelley and Greg Johnson and wife Vanessa; daughter Jamie Skylar; brother Eugene Johnson; sisters Eva Burk and Carolyn Bowling; 13 grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.

https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=178362726