Video game

jenny

Anyone remember this game?

Grand Theft Auto Vice City?

I have this game and it so much like driving around in Miami during the 80's. Reminds me A lot of Miami vice!20170729_065838.thumb.png.e8e253e8b7296a59e9204f389c3fbcfd.png

They re-released this game for the 10th anniversary as a app for your Android phone and I think iPhone as well!  It's the exact same game as the PlayStation, just a portable option you can play on your portable devices

20170729_064531.png

OMG Tommy!  We think alike!

I'm actually have the move paused on you tube as we speak!  It's like over 5 hours long :Dand I had to go to bed.  I'm going to finish the second  half when I get off work!

I have my top two games of the 80's.#1 GTA:Vice City (it never gets old to me and I still play it time by time) and the #2 Scarface:The World Is Yours 

Gah, game of my childhood; the game that started all my fandom of the 1980's, got me into the music, Miami Vice, Scarface etc still play it these days occasionally on my PS4.. the only problem with the Android, PS4, Xbox One download version is that a couple of songs are missing due to licensing issues, such as Billie Jean :/ 

Jenny, you have got the right idea, sometimes I like to park up outside Ocean Drive on the game and listen to the music :)

• 2 years later...

may sound weird, but there's something i didn't like with that game. don't actually know if it was the small map, or the impossibility to swim. there's was something i must recognize to it though. i discovered Crockett's theme with that game. and i don't know if it was scripted, or not, but i had my mind blown away cause when the track started, i was cruising on the marquis

You couldn't swim in most RockStar games, right up until GTA 5 roughly (could be GTA 4...it's been some time since I played it). That was always a complaint. The map for Vice City was actually pretty decent considering when it was released, though by today's standards it's tiny.

• Like 1

Just now, Kladdagh said:

I have good memories with this game ... I should replay it 

It's worth it for the radio stations alone. They are the best that were ever done for a GTA game.

• Like 2