Bill Smitrovich-Scottie Wheeler

jenny

Remember just preceding the beginning of the climactic scene with the Daytona? Wheeler was arrested for selling out to Calderone and likely given a stiff prison sentence.

The actor however did come back in a later episode as a different character, as we have seen several other times in MV.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

Yes, I remember when he got arrested in front of his wife and kids on Brothers Keeper,  i don't remember seeing him in later episodes.    Which ones was it?

I'll go on NBC.COM and look for them!

But why did the actor leave? I liked his role.

10 minutes ago, jenny said:

Yes, I remember when he got arrested in front of his wife and kids on Brothers Keeper,  i don't remember seeing him in later episodes.    Which ones was it?

I'll go on NBC.COM and look for them!

But why did the actor leave? I liked his role.

Smitrovich came back as DEA in Prodigal Son. I think it was implied that Wheeler was sent away to the big house so we don't see him again.

Yeah, Smitrovich came back as DEA Agent Burr. I think he's even introduced with that name at the beginning of his scene. So Scott Wheeler didn't somehow get promoted to a job at the DEA... in complete disregard of his crimes of receiving bribes and divulging classified police information... :p

Speaking of Prodigal Son, it actually took me many years to realize that Miguel Pinero came back as Esteban Revilla... I just always wondered when I saw his name on the screen just who he was playing... :)

Edited by Daytona74

19 hours ago, Daytona74 said:

Yeah, Smitrovich came back as DEA Agent Burr. I think he's even introduced with that name at the beginning of his scene. So Scott Wheeler didn't somehow get promoted to a job at the DEA... in complete disregard of his crimes of receiving bribes and divulging classified police information... :p

Speaking of Prodigal Son, it actually took me many years to realize that Miguel Pinero came back as Esteban Revilla... I just always wondered when I saw his name on the screen just who he was playing... :)

I was shocked when I saw that too.. like what? Calderone leads the Revilla's?  Did they spend so much on Miami and the clothing and other things, their acting budget was really low? :)

A few of the actors came back such as Dennis Farina at the end of the show to wrap up old stories in Season 5 - sure would have been good to see Smitrovich back as Wheeler.

He is a fine actor:hippie: