Vicefan7777

Happy Birthday Assasinge

Recommended Posts

Vicefan7777

Wishing a Very Happy Birthday to one of our newest members of the Vice family. Hope you have a wonderful day! :cake:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dadrian

Happy Birthday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assasinge

Hey thanks folks! Appreciate it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
miamijimf

Happy Birthday Assasinge.  :gift: :cake: :easter:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assasinge

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daytona74

Happy Birthday from me also!

May the Vice be with you always :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assasinge

Thank you very much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scot from S.C.

Happy birthday to our resident writer. I hope that you have a great one pal. :cake:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
damrod

Happy Birthday Assasinge!!!  Hope you don't have to be bailed out this time......not doing it again!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assasinge
1 hour ago, Scot from S.C. said:

Happy birthday to our resident writer. I hope that you have a great one pal. :cake:

Resident writer; eh? *giggle*

 

Thanks partner!

 

8 minutes ago, damrod said:

Happy Birthday Assasinge!!!  Hope you don't have to be bailed out this time......not doing it again!!

*nervous Izzy laugh* Hehe, don't worry man...won't happen again. And thanks!

Edited by Assasinge
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vicegirl85

Happy Birthday, Assasinge!  Hope you're having a great day in a place where the water's warm and the drinks are cold!

l

birthday15.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Detective_Crockett

Happy Birthday pal! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assasinge

Thanks vicegirl85! I sure am having a great day today, but it rained. Cold water, no? :p

 

Thanks Detective_Crockett! While you're at it, hopefully you can solve some of my cases here pal! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tony D.

Happy Birthday, Assasinge ! :cake: :cheers: :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

Sorry, I missed your big day.....can't figure how it happened. ?(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ViceFanMan

Happy Birthday! Hope it was awesome! :balloon: :gift: :dance2: You should celebrate by watching your favorite pastelic episodes of one of the best shows ever! :cool: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assasinge
39 minutes ago, Tony D. said:

Happy Birthday, Assasinge ! :cake: :cheers: :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

Sorry, I missed your big day.....can't figure how it happened. ?(

Thanks man! And it's ok, it happens sometimes!

 

36 minutes ago, ViceFanMan said:

Happy Birthday! Hope it was awesome! :balloon: :gift: :dance2: You should celebrate by watching your favorite pastelic episodes of one of the best shows ever! :cool: 

Thank you! That's a good idea actually. I'm going to go watch "Out Where the Buses Don't Run" tonight! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Detective_Crockett
1 hour ago, Assasinge said:

Thanks vicegirl85! I sure am having a great day today, but it rained. Cold water, no? 

It rained basically all day here too, gotta love England :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assasinge
15 minutes ago, Detective_Crockett said:

It rained basically all day here too, gotta love England :)

Hey now... if it ain't for England...I wouldn't have the Beatles to listen to!

 

Rain is one of their good songs by the way!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James

Happy Birthday Assasinge, have a great day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James
29 minutes ago, Detective_Crockett said:

It rained basically all day here too, gotta love England :)

wtf, it's 8 degrees and raining all day here also. :) International Rain Day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Detective_Crockett
14 minutes ago, James said:

wtf, it's 8 degrees and raining all day here also. :) International Rain Day.

Looks like we gave Australia more than our flag on yours :):)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Detective_Crockett
46 minutes ago, Assasinge said:

Hey now... if it ain't for England...I wouldn't have the Beatles to listen to!

 

Rain is one of their good songs by the way!

Well, we all live in a yellow submarine :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assasinge
8 hours ago, Detective_Crockett said:

Well, we all live in a yellow submarine :)

Can never go wrong with that one!...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jenny

Happy belated birthday!!:cake::cake:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assasinge

Thank you so much! And to everyone here who took the time out to make this thread just for my birthday! Cool community!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now