HOT GUY

jenny

For me it would have to be Crockett.  His coolness was off the scale. Plus I was just as wild with the women as he when I was single.

• Like 3

I thought such topic was missing! :D :thumbsup:

Well, it should be no surprise, that DJ/Crockett is the hottest one for me on the show. The reason, why I started watching Miami Vice in the first place. :)

There has to be something to the characters and the chemistry between them for me. Like with Sonny and Gina. :happy: 

The only guest star, I came to think of is Justin Lazard from S5, he was attractive. But DJ is still my number one.  

6J9pJ5I.jpg?1

KkvulOE.jpg

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

Guest Stars on the show.  Watching this clip just now, there are a few more I could add to the list of hots guys. ;):)

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, summer84 said:

jfwrVMh.jpg

Viggo Mortensen, who wore a hat in the Miami Vice episode. Hot in this picture!

There used to be a member in here who was CRAZY about Viggo....if memory serves it was Little Miss Dangerous.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

There used to be a member in here who was CRAZY about Viggo....if memory serves it was Little Miss Dangerous.

Correct. 

4 minutes ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Ah, I didn't know that! :thumbsup: 

Tubbs always looked very classy to me. classy, bit mysterious (we don't know much of his history background), always there when you need him. definitely one of my MV favs, great character :thumbsup:. this been said even if i fully respect PMT, i'm fine with myself :). i mean i love myself hahaha

Edited by jpm1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jerry B. said:

No one in particular, but I'm accepting suggestions ;-)

Hmm, well it's obviously this guy Jerry ;):)

200w.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Haha, yes Castillo is my favorite character and maybe I have something resembling maybe an aged Don more than a Crockett, some say...

PS Never seen the pink guy on dope, it looks like he needs some rehab, but he's funny