HOT GUY

jenny

• Administrators
2 hours ago, timm525 said:

Dude...who's side are you on? We have forum standards here, think of the children!!!:D

I don't pick sides. :p 

11 hours ago, timm525 said:

Dude...who's side are you on? We have forum standards here, think of the children!!!:D

I guess you mean this thread "doesn't fit the forums standards" cause most members on this forum are guys. :D

For the sake of the children, I promise not to post anymore pictures of guys. ;) ;)

27 minutes ago, Tommy Vercetti said:

Another hunky heartthrob for the ladies

mve14-2.jpg.f081dcaa15b7afcdbbb30c0520286545.jpg

28 minutes ago, Tommy Vercetti said:

Another hunky heartthrob for the ladies

mve14-2.jpg.f081dcaa15b7afcdbbb30c0520286545.jpg

It getting hot in here!   I never would have though Lieutenant Castillo would have looked so good in swim trunks till I saw this episode!  

• Like 1

Tubbs (I'm a straight white dude too)

His place has only been seen for like 5 seconds in the televangelist episode and it piqued my interest - so mysterious etc. Give me Tubbs car over Crockett's any day!

Pam Grier had huge boobs too.

Tubbs dressed pretty rad except for Season 5.

Edited by Boca Raton
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
Am 2.9.2017 um 13:08 schrieb summer84:

I know it's all about personal taste/preference, but for me there weren't many hot and or attractive guys casted on Miami Vice unfortunately. :( The casting department were women, I'm not sure what they were thinking. :)

They were probably thinking that their main target audience was male. And it was, wasn't it? Would be interesting to know what the actual demographics of the audience was back then...

4 hours ago, Den Taylor said:

They were probably thinking that their main target audience was male. And it was, wasn't it? Would be interesting to know what the actual demographics of the audience was back then...

I mostly remember my Mom watching it.

• 2 years later...
On 8/3/2017 at 3:31 PM, jenny said:

Yea, I def. agree!  there was great chemistry between Crockett and Gina..  Too bad he was still stuck on his ex-wife!

Yea unfortunately he used Gina to find comfort in.

• Like 1

• Administrators

So I re-read this thread, and got sick all over again, no one mentioned Burnett from the trilogy. I would have to say his look was more intense and killeristic during those three episodes then his look as Crockett. Looked more mysterious and dangerous which I think added to the sex appeal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, timm525 said:

So I re-read this thread, and got sick all over again, no one mentioned Burnett from the trilogy. I would have to say his look was more intense and killeristic during those three episodes then his look as Crockett. Looked more mysterious and dangerous which I think added to the sex appeal.

You're right Bad Boy Burnett, the three B's (I somehow managed to put in there) was hot too especially for the reasons you mentioned. But Crockett had the sexual appeal as well with both his appearance and personality combined. I guess it depends on how each individual defines hotness. And the way Crockett licked the cigars was also very hot. Or the ice cubes. Now you're giving me ideas. :)

Edited by summer84
  • Haha 3

MV was loaded with beautiful people. Aside from the guys already mentioned in this thread, here is a quick list of handsome fellas in MV:

Bruce Willis in “No Exit”

Timmy from “Yankee Dollar”

Shawn Caroon from “Irish Eyes”

McIntyre’s driver in “Red Tape”

Tico from “Killshot”

Zito is looking good in “DFTC”

Ian McShane in “Knock Knock”

Klaus in “Heroes”

Stanley Tucci as Mosca

Francesco Cruz in “God’s Work”

These were all approved/suggested by my sweet and lovely wife, who watches MV with me from time to time.  :) 

• Like 1

The hottest guy on Vice? Me of course.

Joey Hardin is a handsome guy although not handsome enough to distract me from lusting after Tania Louise in Leap of Faith :D

Don also looks great.

Edited by IzzyFan99