Let's Hit It!

DanJ

• Administrators

Hi Dan, how are you? Welcome to our new site. I hope we can have some fun here.

I am digging this new site. It's great to have a fresh start, newer folks won't feel lost in the shuffle or feel badly about posting threads that have already been discussed.

And let's see if my signature and avatar work....By the way, I think the alligator (Elvis) smileys are pretty cool.

Wow!This is really cool! I love the picture at the top, and I've been exploring around here. I finally got my user profile the way I want, I think. So we'll go from here. I just love the light colors (Can't spell the P word). Of course i've always liked purples blues, and pinks together. I love the Elvis smiles also!:cool: This is my first post I hope this works!

Guest MetroVice

A New Seaon For Us AllYep, I too like the pastel colors. Definitely flows much better.I'm actually sorry to leave the "other" site but as someone already said, it's like getting a fresh start. Everything has it's season, and it looks like we're all off to the next one!Randy :p

This is really cool! I love the picture at the top' date=' and I've been exploring around here. I finally got my user profile the way I want, I think. So we'll go from here. I just love the light colors (Can't spell the P word). Of course i've always liked purples blues, and pinks together. I love the Elvis smiles also!:cool: This is my first post I hope this works![/quote']Nancy, you weren't the lady on the news this morning who found the alligator in her kitchen, were you???