Happy Birthday nmathews

timm525

Re: Happy BirthdayThanks a bunch! It's really nice of you to remember my B-day. So far I'm having a good one and don't feel any older than I did yesterday. I did find out some disturbing news. It seems that the Governor of Indiana turned 60 today so I share my birthday with Mitch Daniels! I'm not sure I like that! (Why couldn't it have been some one cool?):o: Mark is taking me out to Chili's tonight so that should be fun:dance:Thanks for thinking of me, and see you on the board.

I almost missed the birthday of my favorite DVD Episode commentor! You put such depth in your reviews that I enjoy the episodes more, after I read them. Enjoy your Birthday and may it be the best ....ever! :cake::flowers::cheers:

I almost missed the birthday of my favorite DVD Episode commentor! You put such depth in your reviews that I enjoy the episodes more' date=' after I read them. Enjoy your Birthday and may it be the best ....ever! :cake::flowers::cheers:[/quote']Ditto Tony D's comments, nmathews. Have a great Birthday! :balloon::balloon:

Chilis is my favorite restuarant! Wish I could join you on your birthday.I love the Monterey Chicken, AND the Baby Back Ribs! I can eat a TON of those ribs. When I get a gift card to Chilis, I usually order a full, AND a half rack of the ribs. I can eat it all with no problem (it's really not that big of a deal, it just sounds like a lot of food).Have a great Birthday. :gift::cake: