I'm so clumsy, I keep falling down for no reason..

Detective_Crockett

Assume you're referring to Kevin Cates from Payback though as to being a nice guy ....what would you think if he set you up to be the thief of $3 Milllion from a dangerous drug lord in Fuente who, as Tubbs said.  has men "who pick their teeth with cops' badges"?  He was a thief looking to dump all this onto Crockett...so I doubt Crockett would see it your way.

40 minutes ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Assume you're referring to Kevin Cates from Payback though as to being a nice guy ....what would you think if he set you up to be the thief of $3 Milllion from a dangerous drug lord in Fuente who, as Tubbs said.  has men "who pick their teeth with cops' badges"?  He was a thief looking to dump all this onto Crockett...so I doubt Crockett would see it your way.

I know that but he seemed so nice on the inside like he didn't want to do It, and what with his little speech at the end, Crockett gets it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Detective_Crockett said:

I know that but he seemed so nice on the inside like he didn't want to do It, and what with his little speech at the end, Crockett gets it.

Yep you're right...I remember now. SC -"Do you know what you did to me?" .." KC -Do you know what this job did to me?"

Crockett did get that in the end.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett
  • Like 2