Great Price on Framed Miami Vice Poster

Scot from S.C.

Hey my fellow Vicers, I was browsing the framed poster section on Amazon for a Miami Vice Poster for my class room, when I found one on sale for $12.00 with free shipping! The original price listed was $109.99. Needless to say, I jumped on it and ordered two, one for my class room and one for my home. It measures 27 inches by 40 inches. I hope this is legitimate, because the price is incredible. Here is the link: 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002W0X3AK/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1502564015&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=miami+vice+poster+framed&dpPl=1&dpID=51T-0JX1geL&ref=plSrch

I will keep you folks updated, but I am optimistic. I may order another if these two arrive safely.

I just wanted to share my find in case someone else wanted to try and get one. 

Edited by Scot from S.C.
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone. My posters finally arrived 11 September. I was very apprehensive since the seller was getting bad reviews, and I later  found out, located in China.

I did receive two Miami Vice posters. They were not framed, as stated in the ad. On the plus side, they are a cloth-like material. I hung one in my class room; I am a high school teacher. I am keeping the other one to use at home somewhere, or I might use it when I build an office for my palm tree business.

The high school students that come through my room as students are getting a daily dose of Miami Vice! :)

Edited by Scot from S.C.

Hello Scott, I got my posture and it was the same. It didn't even come in a cardboard tube for protection. I bet Amazon won't be asking me for a review of it.

Oh no! I am sorry to hear that. Mine were not packaged that well either, but they seem to be no worse for wear. I figured for the price it might be lesser quality, but I took a chance since it listed by the price it had been drastically reduced. Up close, the sharpness of the print leaves a lot to be desired, but at a few feet it is passable. It brightens up my workplace and exposes teenagers to Miami Vice, so it is not a total loss.