MV inspired ad :)

Dadrian

I came across this ad while reading the June 1987 Keyboard Magazine issue, which has a great Jan Hammer interview about how he made the music for "Shadow In The Dark". There is also an insert for a turntable with otherwise unreleased versions of those cues. I really need to try to clean that up and share it! Anyway, here's the ad. I used to get catalogs from this music store. They are out of business now. I think maybe Sam Ash bought them years ago?

IMG_7716.JPG

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dadrian said:

I came across this ad while reading the June 1987 Keyboard Magazine issue, which has a great Jan Hammer interview about how he made the music for "Shadow In The Dark". There is also an insert for a turntable with otherwise unreleased versions of those cues. I really need to try to clean that up and share it! Anyway, here's the ad. I used to get catalogs from this music store. They are out of business now. I think maybe Sam Ash bought them years ago?

IMG_7716.JPG

Really Vice , sorry I meant Nice ! :) - thankyou for sharing !

The "Shadow in the Dark" pieces he featured here are great !:hippie: