if all properties of the show were on rent or for sell

jpaul1

On 17/08/2017 at 2:49 AM, miamijimf said:

Great photos of the Deering Estate jpm1.  Can I use the first one in my book?  My first choice would be this house.  Anyone recognize it?

Capturepo.JPG

No suprise there Jim !

What would be your second choice ?:hippie:

On 19/08/2017 at 0:35 AM, miamijimf said:

Good choice - featured in Season 2s"Payback" and also just two episodes later in "Trust Fund Pirates" albeit from different angles 

This is the exterior balcony featured in "Great McCarthy". :hippie:

IMG_5854.JPG

• Like 3

i heard there were huge bullsharks roaming these waters once. as i'm seriously thinking of going to Miami before winter, i'm really curious about the shark threat in Florida waters

11 hours ago, Matt5 said:

IMG_5855.JPG

Edited by jpm1

10 minutes ago, jpm1 said:

i heard there were huge bullsharks roaming these waters once. as i'm seriously thinking of going go to Miami before winter, i'm really curious about the shark threat in Florida waters

Shark attacks are rare.  I follow news in Miami from several sources and don't remember hearing about one in a long time. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 6:13 PM, jpm1 said:

and you had enough money to fullfill your dreams, which one would you choose. for main house or secondary residence. well for me no hesitating, i'd rent a room form time to time at Deering park

18700588_10155338277399889_3426060994263

800px-Charles_Deering_Estate,_Miami,_FL_

800px-Miami_and_Key_West_06.23.2008_030.

DSC_7400.jpg

and i'd buy Castillo's house at 3351 Poinciana, Coconut Grove for secondary residence

ynnvdbP.jpg

Wrong house for Castillo's. His house is next door toward the bay.

ok you mean the only one house of the neighborhood that is hidden by the jungle. i don't deny, you are the expert. but that one above looked a lot to what we see in the series

Looks similar but not it. Absolutely the one next door. Minor details on exterior don't match but do on other and in one episode we get a good look at canal and it is made clear. Also I have been there in person. Cheers

• Like 1

I've been there twice and both times I couldn't figure out which one was Castillo's.  I didn't really prepare and print out any screen caps or even watch the scenes beforehand.  I just assumed it would jump out at me.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I'd probably pick the St Vitus Dance or Gina's apartment. I'm not a fan of mansions, so big and empty. Actually Sara Davis' place in Yankee Dollar seems like a nice location, right across from the beach. I'd like that. 

Yeah I know, I'm cheap. I just prefer something cosy. :) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1