Beginnings for my new Youtube channel!

Dadrian

Thank You Dadrian! It's one of my favourite Jan's cues. This track plays in "Heart Of Darkness" when limo heads to dockyard and Kovics orders Artie to shoot Crockett and Tubbs. It was also used in "Bullet Of Crockett" just after the teaser when helicopter takes Crockett to the hospital.

Edited by Crockettt
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, codemaster94 said:

It sounds like early Season 1, and I know the cue, but I can't remember the episode. I want to say Heart of Darkness whenever they're about to kill Crockett & Tubbs? "You sure you're up for the job, Artie?"

Exactly! :clap:

I wondered who would be first (if anybody) :) 

Of course, that cue also resurfaces during the opening credits of “A Bullet for Crockett”.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2019 at 11:06 PM, Dadrian said:

Wait for it...

(The video in discussion here from the previous page)

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve searched for this file for YEARS. Today my search ended. :dance2:

The sample I used on my Definitely Miami covers years ago was poorly captured by the author. This is the actual .vc file (“VLNSHIM”) on Jan’s and many other original CMIs loaded into my Arturia CMI V.

My iPhone mic makes it sound a little harsh here, but directly the sound is spot on. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Dadrian said:

I’ve searched for this file for YEARS. Today my search ended. :dance2:

The sample I used on my Definitely Miami covers years ago was poorly captured by the author. This is the actual .vc file (“VLNSHIM”) on Jan’s and many other original CMIs loaded into my Arturia CMI V.

My iPhone mic makes it sound a little harsh here, but directly the sound is spot on. 

I love it. Jan Hammer was such a genius, he could make you feel the humid heat almost just by a few seconds of music.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 3/21/2019 at 3:08 AM, pmconroy said:

I love it. Jan Hammer was such a genius, he could make you feel the humid heat almost just by a few seconds of music.

i agree that without the miami vice theme, the series wouldn't have been the same. that music is part of the series DNA

• Like 3