Matt5
4 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Yeah man, that’s totally the plan here! Great minds! :thumbsup:

Continued great work Dadrian :hippie::done:

• Thanks 1

Dadrian

Here’s another development:

From the YouTube description:

I’m using a summing cable to send hi-fi stereo signal to mono input of iPad video camera. Videos of single sounds like this will not require stereo imaging. This is Roland’s “Boutique Series” JP-08 synth that reproduces some old Jupiter 8 sounds (like this one) quite faithfully. Not quite as warm, but very convincing in a mix.

• Like 5

mixomatos

not logged in for so long ... and what !! : so cool to see you back in business \o/

so happy to read your "running up", can't wait your next covers ...

you do have no idea how much your covers have been played on my hifi :) 

a french afficionado

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

summer84
9 minutes ago, mixomatos said:

not logged in for so long ... and what !! : so cool to see you back in business \o/

so happy to read your "running up", can't wait your next covers ...

you do have no idea how much your covers have been played on my hifi :) 

a french afficionado

I agree with you. Can't wait either! Very much looking forward to @Dadrian cover's/YouTube channel. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dadrian

You guys are the best. Thanks. I think there are a lot of MV/Jan Hammer fans on YouTube that aren’t on our site. Maybe the channel will help to generate a little more interest. 

I wish it wasn’t taking me so long to get things going. We have small kids now, so free time is rare. 

• Like 2

Tony D.
4 hours ago, Dadrian said:

You guys are the best. Thanks. I think there are a lot of MV/Jan Hammer fans on YouTube that aren’t on our site. Maybe the channel will help to generate a little more interest. 

I wish it wasn’t taking me so long to get things going. We have small kids now, so free time is rare. 

At least you are working at it. Good luck, Dadrian with your project. I wish I knew how to do something similar.  

• Thanks 1

Ferrariman

You just keep strummin' that guitar Tony!  Dadrian will do the heavy lifting! ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

summer84
12 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Completely understand. :thumbsup:  This is worth waiting for. And those small pieces of video is great too!  

I also think the channel could get more people to join here, those who don't know about the site or haven't' been on in a long time. Even if it's just for a couple of posts wouldn't be bad. I have thought about adding the miamiviceonline link to my channel, in hopes that people will have some discussions here as well.  

Edited by summer84
  • Like 2

ZAQ 178

Dadrian, you, hands down, are an integral piece of the “Miami Vice Online” crew! Your covers get everyday play time in my 17’ Nissan Rogue (I drive a lot for work). As a guitar player who’s been out of playing electric for a bit (mainly acoustic for a few years) makes me want to plug in the guitar and jam w/ this stuff. 

• Thanks 1

Dadrian

Wow, that’s too kind, @ZAQ 178 !

You should totally plug in and jam out. There’s no substitute for that particular escape! :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

BrlnMV

Just subscribed too. Good work man!!

• Like 1

Dadrian
15 minutes ago, BrlnMV said:

Just subscribed too. Good work man!!

Thanks. I’m getting closer every day to finishing my big kickoff video. I will post the channel here when it becomes official. 

• Like 4

Dadrian

Check out my season 3 lighting experiment for my studio:

9055E0A2-F1C0-4EAB-B4CA-296FFC3DE359.jpeg

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 8

ZAQ 178

Sweet! I love it! Those are the 2 colors I want to use when I paint my newly renovated small bathroom soon. Damn the 80s rocked w/ it’s colors!!

• Like 2

ZAQ 178

I’ll be sure to be jamming out to your music while the wife & I are down in south beach in May!

• Thanks 1

Dadrian

It’s actually just one pink- and one green-colored LED bulb from Lowe’s! I got a blue one, too. Not bad for $5 per bulb! :thumbsup:

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 1

Crockettt

Great Dadrian, it reminds me neons at Duddy's house from Lend Me An Ear. :)

• Like 1

Dadrian
4 hours ago, Crockettt said:

Great Dadrian, it reminds me neons at Duddy's house from Lend Me An Ear. :)

Thanks.  Pretty much exactly what I was going for!