VICE 45 SINGLE PLATINUM AWARD (MCA)

COOPER&BURNETT

This award is to commemorate the sale of more than 250,000 sales of the MIAMI VICE single, CROCKETT'S THEME in the UK.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I had the oportunity to buy them on several occations. I seriously thought about it, but if my memory serves me correct, I decided that there were other things that I wanted (blazers that Crockett wore in vice) even more, and decided seperately that this was not going into my collection. They are nice, but being I got what I really wanted instead, I just saved pictures of them.Hey, I had every opportunity, but sometimes an inner voice says "hold off, something you want better is coming". It did, and I don't regret my decition. :thumbsup:

I am among those 250,000 sales because I bought Crockett's Theme when I was on study holiday in the UK!(Actually more holiday than study... ;)) I remember I was so happy because it wasn't available here!

I don't remember, probably record labels didn't believe in its selling potential or MV was still to become famous.For some things it seems that Italy is a country in the Amazonian rainforest!