Miami Vice TV Production Company Parking Placard on eBay​​​​​​​

Indiana Crockett

Miami Vice TV Production Company Parking Placard on eBay

This piece is from the personal collection of Chip Chalmers, a television director and first asst. director known for Melrose Place, , Beverly Hills 90210, The A-Team, Star Trek: The Next Generation, and Miami Vice. He has had a prolific career in television since 1981. You can find more information about him on Wikipedia and IMDB

A note from Mr. Chalmers:
“Hi!
Miami Vice Production Parking Placard:
These dash placards were only used by a handful of top cast, producers, and crew to let the security guards on location know these cars could park closer to the set location, or get onto the studio lot. It was easily seen on the dashboard of my car. This was one of mine and used in Miami. Enjoy!”
- Chip Chalmers

Mr. Chalmers has authorized me to sell his collection. A Letter of Authenticity personally signed by him comes with the piece. The piece will be shipped and insured through UPS once payment is received. Full payment must be made via PayPal within 2 days of the closing of the auction. If payment is not received, the piece will be offered to the next bidder or will be re-listed. Sale is “as is.”

7CD05365-B688-4D02-99B2-8AEBE210EA53.jpeg

4687DC8C-AE18-4FA3-9B58-D030BD0F8497.jpeg

lol...its curious...the logo tipography is kinda wrong...check those "M"s 

but if you still are interested in sell it...i pay 0.50. 

Edited by Mr. Calderon