Don Johnson drunk call

Daytona74

24 minutes ago, Tommy Vercetti said:

This isn't anything compared to Mel Gibson and Charlie Sheen

And David Hasselhoff! I remember him shirtless trying to eat a burger right from the floor. 

It's here because it has to do with Don Johnson who was the star of Miami Vice.  It's ok to show the good and the bad side and it isn't disrespectful to do so.  It really isn't that bad anyway, just a one-off bad night.  Don's positives far outweigh his negatives to all of us I think, so one unflattering piece of audio shouldn't be turned into a big tragedy that we must delete.

• Like 3

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Bren10 said:

It's here because it has to do with Don Johnson who was the star of Miami Vice. 

Yeah I got that,  and I have no plans to delete it.  I just don't happen to agree with it.  I'm sure the majority here prefers to read about Don's accomplishments rather than his downfalls.

And for those who don't,  I'm sure there are plenty of websites out there devoted to bashing celebrities.  

• Like 1

I understand you may not approve and I respect your opinion.  But people are acting as if Don was some Hollywood tragedy being taken advantage of by a couple of evil hacks and that simply isn't the case.  I think we need to exercise a little discernment here.  I'm sure the conversation would've gone differently if Don was sober but he wasn't.  He chose to engage these "nobodys" in conversation to start with the same way he chose to drink that night/morning/whatever.  How'd they even get him on the phone?  Regardless, I don't think this thing was really a bashing so much as a caught-with-his-pants-down sort of moment.  Celebrities are human and have issues like anybody else and that doesn't diminish Don in my eyes.  And just because he was caught wasted that night doesn't necessarily mean he was a full-on substance abuser at that time.  Maybe he just had a good time, maybe not.  I just think some people are overreacting is all.

Ah, Mr. Calderon is back to ruin the fun.

Really? Relax people. It's a simple phone call which he happened to be drunk on. Don was not a perfect human being and none of us are either. Every star has their downfalls and DJ had just as many if not more. He didn't even have his shit together until his midlife and even then he kept going back to drugs and alcohol. I agree with Bren10. There's nothing bad about this.

• Like 2

• Administrators

I'm not upset people,  it's just my opinion. 

• Like 1

On 10/3/2017 at 4:56 PM, Assasinge said:

When was this? Recently? This is funny lol

Edit: Apparently the Ron and Ron show seems to be a radio show from the 90s to the 2000s...this is hilarious still.

I have to be honest though, is Don Johnson this rude normally or just because he was drunk?

How can you say Don Johnson is rude ?????    Ron & Ron call him and badger him continuously. They are definitely the rude ones! Not funny at all. :thumbsdown:

2 hours ago, pmconroy said:

Really? Relax people. It's a simple phone call which he happened to be drunk on. Don was not a perfect human being and none of us are either. Every star has their downfalls and DJ had just as many if not more. He didn't even have his shit together until his midlife and even then he kept going back to drugs and alcohol. I agree with Bren10. There's nothing bad about this.

If DJ was "drunk", he wouldn't have handled those two rude idiots as well as he did. He had a couple of drinks but didn't answer the personal and monetary questions that Ron & Ron had no business asking!

6 hours ago, Tony D. said:

If DJ was "drunk", he wouldn't have handled those two rude idiots as well as he did. He had a couple of drinks but didn't answer the personal and monetary questions that Ron & Ron had no business asking!

What questions did they ask exactly that were out of line? If I recall, he got offended and defensive over nothing and claimed that they were talking about Mrs. Johnson.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, pmconroy said:

For what i see, we have a funny clown here. Lets supose i want to make you even funnier if i post a video when your mother got drunk after she gave birth to you. You see, every human has downfalls. Your mommy is not different.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Tony D. said:

How can you say Don Johnson is rude ?????    Ron & Ron call him and badger him continuously. They are definitely the rude ones! Not funny at all. :thumbsdown:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Calderon said:

For what i see, we have a funny clown here. Lets supose i want to make you even funnier if i post a video when your mother got drunk after she gave birth to you. You see, every human has downfalls. Your mommy is not different.

What does my mother have to do with anything? Do you have something going on in your life you want to talk to us about? While we’re on the topic of mothers, yours got morning sickness after you were born. Yeah, must be tough having your mother and aunt  the same person.

• Haha 1

• Ferrariman locked this topic