codemaster94

Requesting High-Res Pic of C&T Laughing

codemaster94

So I stumbled across this picture on the internet during a Don Johnson interview from 1991, and I love it. I was wondering if anyone on here has the same picture and if so, I'd like it in High-Resolution please. Thanks!

Crockett and Tubbs Laughing.png

• Like 1

summer84

I do have one pic, that's in better quality, (than the video) from the New York Magazine 1985: The High Style of Miami Vice 1985, I could post it here, unless you already found one. :thumbsup:

Edited by summer84

Matt5
12 hours ago, summer84 said:

I do have one pic, that's in better quality, (than the video) from the New York Magazine 1985: The High Style of Miami Vice 1985, I could post it here, unless you already found one. :thumbsup:

I also look forward to seeing any :hippie::xmas:

codemaster94
On 12/27/2017 at 5:44 PM, summer84 said:

Post it please!

Matt5
1 hour ago, codemaster94 said:

Post it please!

I agree with codemaster94:xmas::hippie:

Dadrian

Is it the table before they meet Reydolfo or whatever in “Payback”? I can’t remember exactly what they were wearing in that scene. 

James

After some quick investigating, I found more info on this image. It's a magazine scan from an article from 1985. 

The article has been republished online on this website here: http://www.dougiethompson.com/miami-vice.htm

The scans are found on the left of the web page. 

summer84
14 hours ago, Matt5 said:

This is fantastic- looks like Season 2 behind the scenes :)

It's part of a photo shoot, not featured in any Miami Vice episodes.

Other images from that photo session were brought in the New York Magazine article: The high style of Miami Vice 1985:  http://www.deuxflicsamiami.fr/Presse/The-High-Style-of-Miami-Vice_New-York-Magazine-1985-03-25.html Edit: Below the large article cover click on "Page suivante" for the photos. :thumbsup: 

Don't know if @codemaster94 saw the picture, I posted?

Edited by summer84

Matt5
On 1/4/2018 at 5:04 AM, Dadrian said:

Is it the table before they meet Reydolfo or whatever in “Payback”? I can’t remember exactly what they were wearing in that scene. 

Its not Dadrian however it must be slightly before the "Payback" episode I would think /around that time mid Season 2 :)

codemaster94
On 1/4/2018 at 5:38 AM, summer84 said:

It's part of a photo shoot, not featured in any Miami Vice episodes.

Other images from that photo session were brought in the New York Magazine article: The high style of Miami Vice 1985:  http://www.deuxflicsamiami.fr/Presse/The-High-Style-of-Miami-Vice_New-York-Magazine-1985-03-25.html Edit: Below the large article cover click on "Page suivante" for the photos. :thumbsup: 

Don't know if @codemaster94 saw the picture, I posted?

I did summer84! I'm so sorry for not replying sooner!