MV stars in other movies...

Boca Raton

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
8 hours ago, Tony D. said:

I never knew PMT played a transvestite ?(

And after seeing those pics, I wish I haven't.   :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

you guys are very courageous. i'm so scared of watching other movies with PMT or DJ. i'm so scared that it kills Tubbs and Crockett in my head :). Battlestar galactica was very good though

the first shotgun my dad offered me when i was a kid looked badly to the one below

On 28/11/2017 at 1:31 AM, Boca Raton said:

PMT in The Beasts Are On The Streets (1978) - cute little movie

IMG_5192.JPG

and also probably OT but i just discovered that Sylvia Miles (Mrs Goldman in Home invaders) plays the apartments seller in Wall street link

7 hours ago, timm525 said:

And after seeing those pics, I wish I haven't.   :) 

I don't know, maybe if he shaved them legs and applied some foundation ... *snaps fingers

• Haha 1

On 23/12/2017 at 9:34 PM, Boca Raton said:

PMT in River of Stone (1994)

IMG_5582.JPG

IMG_5586.JPG

IMG_5588.JPG

IMG_5622.JPG

IMG_5650.JPG

IMG_5668.JPG

IMG_5676.JPG

IMG_5679.JPG

IMG_5684.JPG

IMG_5692.JPG

IMG_5539.JPG

IMG_5540.JPG

IMG_5551.JPG

IMG_5554.JPG

IMG_5558.JPG

IMG_5567.JPG

IMG_5574.JPG

Interesting that his daugther Imaj appears in this movie too! And some of those clothes PMT is wearing look the same or so similar to what he wore in episodes of MV S4 or S5. :) 

Edited by summer84

11 hours ago, jpm1 said:

you guys are very courageous. i'm so scared of watching other movies with PMT or DJ. i'm so scared that it kills Tubbs and Crockett in my head :). Battlestar galactica was very good though

the first shotgun my dad offered me when i was a kid looked badly to the one below

and also probably OT but i just discovered that Sylvia Miles (Mrs Goldman in Home invaders) plays the apartments seller in Wall street link

I hear what you are saying - but I think you will be able to distinguish between the Tubbs and Crockett roles ok

4 hours ago, summer84 said:

Interesting that his daugther Imaj appears in this movie too! And some of those clothes PMT is wearing look the same or so similar to what he wore in episodes of MV S4 or S5. :) 

Exactly ! Very similar to some of his Season 5 clothes :hippie:

• Like 1

dcDqUFt.jpg

oh0qqw.jpg

243gbyx.jpg

MdolzvK.jpg

QrXD6jj.jpg7

LB73rzs.jpg

tN9via7.jpg

DLvTLyO.jpg

fHUNwt0.jpg

F9wsnSv.jpg

729Cls3.jpg

o3nvflk.jpg

7QfVolL.jpg

Adkr0FC.jpg

64dlh4W.jpg

TO SIR, WITH LOVE II (1996) A movie with Sydney Poitier.

Costarring Saundra Santiago in the role of a teacher as Louisa Rodriguez. She hasn't been in that many movies mostly TVshows prior to and after Miami Vice.

Edited by summer84
Added more images
  • Like 3

Dead Bang, the movie my nickname comes from (Jerry Beck).

Also check Eddie Olmos in "Stand and Deliver", great story. Not to mention the stunning closing song with the same title, performed by Mr. Mister. Bingo!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jerry B. said:

Not to mention the stunning closing song with the same title, performed by Mr. Mister.

Also used in MV episode “Vote of Confidence”, right?

• Like 1

Everything & I mean everything I see PMT in tv/movie wise there are at least 3 or more Miami Vice character actors with him - it’s weird but I guess that’s a community of actors...

On 2/4/2018 at 7:06 PM, summer84 said:

Imaj is definitely not in the movie. I watched it twice - the only kid in the whole film is an early-tween boy. Imaj told me she’s definitely it in but maybe a different cut that’s not out on the market?

the director lives next to me and he offered me a chance to go to his house to watch his own print of the film so maybe I’ll ask him about Imaj/different cuts.

Edited by Boca Raton
  • Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:42 AM, summer84 said:

dcDqUFt.jpg

oh0qqw.jpg

243gbyx.jpg

MdolzvK.jpg

QrXD6jj.jpg7

LB73rzs.jpg

tN9via7.jpg

DLvTLyO.jpg

fHUNwt0.jpg

F9wsnSv.jpg

729Cls3.jpg

o3nvflk.jpg

7QfVolL.jpg

Adkr0FC.jpg

64dlh4W.jpg

TO SIR, WITH LOVE II (1996) A movie with Sydney Poitier.

Costarring Saundra Santiago in the role of a teacher as Louisa Rodriguez. She hasn't been in that many movies mostly TVshows prior to and after Miami Vice.

I never knew there was a To Sir With Love II.  I'll have to find it since Gina is in it!!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Tony D. said:

I never knew there was a To Sir With Love II.  I'll have to find it since Gina is in it!!

Yes definitely check it out! She has much more lines and screen time in this movie. It was really nice to see her in it. 

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:39 PM, summer84 said:

Yes definitely check it out! She has much more lines and screen time in this movie. It was really nice to see her in it. 

I will Summer...........thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Boca Raton said:

PMT in Hey Good Lookin' (1982)

MV5BMjY5MWMxMDctMDI5My00ZjQxLWI1M2EtZWQyNDJjNTMzZDRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@__V1_.jpg

PMTHGL.jpg

PMThgl2.jpg

credits.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

So PMT also got to be a cartoon character. Although he looks more like Papa Legba there. :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1