Ocean Club

Party_car1

Hey gang ,

While going through YouTube I happened upon this little short piece . It's the " Ocean Club " cue from Out Where The Buses Don't Run And The Milk Run . Surprisingly it isn't done by Rick Leon or our very own Dadrian Wilson but is still pretty good if not a little " light " in tonality .

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Party_car1 said:

Hey gang ,

While going through YouTube I happened upon this little short piece . It's the " Ocean Club " cue from Out Where The Buses Don't Run And The Milk Run . Surprisingly it isn't done by Rick Leon or our very own Dadrian Wilson but is still pretty good if not a little " light " in tonality .

A great piece Thankyou for sharing :hippie:

You're very welcome . If and when Dadrian starts working again , I hope he considers this for one of his cues . It's such a short piece and no " full " version was ever played on the show , I wonder if it would be worth his time .

This is true . It really isn't used anywhere else that I can think of off the top of my head anyway .

I like it because it is a departure from a lot of the other cues in that regard but it is so short a piece . If I had the kind of musical skill you have , I know it would be one of those I would likely leave off my list entirely . I don't think it's as substantive as a lot of Jan's other scores from MV . I tend to like his powerful stuff more . I have a flair for the dramatic where music is concerned . I'm very heavy into Symphonic Progressive Rock for that reason . Mid era Genesis , The Flower Kings and IQ . 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...