Happy Birthday Papa Legba

timm525

The very Happiest of Birthdays!Has anyone even had a MIAMI VICE birthday?Enjoy whatever you do! :cake::gift::balloon::cheers:

• Administrators

Happy Birthday Papa! Hope your birthday is a great one! :cake::gift:

Thanks Guys :D I've got what we call a bit of a "challenging" day at work today, but i'm having lunch with some work colleagues, then this evening hopefully driving out into the country for a meal with my partner and her daughter :balloon:Your best wishes are very welcome. If you were all here right now I'd suggest a group hug :)

All the best mate - sorry I've not been in contact for a while - just the usual craziness of a 30-something year-old man in the 21st century expecting his 3rd kid, contracting, and no time to take hols... have a great meal anyway!!

Lol. Thanks again everyone. I was at work til 6.30pm and then straight back home to pick up my partner and her daughter, then straight out again in the car again to the restaurant. Got back home at 10.35pm, so not much time for R n R :)

All the best mate - sorry I've not been in contact for a while - just the usual craziness of a 30-something year-old man in the 21st century expecting his 3rd kid' date=' contracting, and no time to take hols... have a great meal anyway!![/quote']No problem my friend, we shall have to compare notes on "The Shield" again soon.

Hoppy Birdy' date=' Papa Legba! Hope it's the best one ever![/quote']Hi Dan. Looks like Miami is off the agenda this year but hoping to make it in 2010. Hope to see you again then. I see you've got your "Crockett waiting for the Home Invaders" avatar up again. Lol. Cool shot!