Favorite Episode Moments

Party_car1

Would like to start this thread and see what other members have to say about this topic . Watching MV , it's hard for me to pick one single episode from one single season . I'm therefore posing the question of what people's favorite moments from certain episodes might be . There's no criteria for any amount like a top 10 or even what order they might be in . Just interested to see who comes up with what .

Some of my favorites include the following :

The end of Out Where The Buses Don't Run : When Sonny & Ricco begin to realize something is very wrong as they enter the room and see nobody but Hank . Brothers In Arms is the perfect backdrop as after he busts open the wall , Hank fixes Sonny with a grim expression that has insanity written all over it . At that moment , Hank (for me) turns from a comical figure to a tragic one and I feel bad for him . 

The end of Freefall : The run is over . Sonny & Ricco are about to go their seperate ways , no longer cops and partners . The scene is well played by Don and Phillip and you get the feeling they are really going to miss each other . Touching moment as they ride off in Sonny's stolen car as Terry Kath's " Tell Me " begins to play .

The office scene in Buddies : Crockett confronts Robbie , hoping , no wishing what Tubbs has told him earlier about his friend isn't true . He's disappointed in Robbie but as Tubbs said , angry at himself for denying the truth within himself . Sonny deals with Robbie with a controlled rage as he wrestles with it all inside . Robbie is ashamed that he doesn't have the guts to stand up to his father even though he knows with all his heart that his father is wrong . The whole scene is racked with emotion from both men . Well acted with a beautiful score behind it .

• Like 1

Looks like I'm waaay behind on this topic . Seems someone else already started this thread . It also seems like the final scene in OWTBSR resonates with a lot of people . How many folks caught Bruce McGill's great eerie look as Crockett peeps into the wall to get a glimpse of Arcarro's mummy - like face ?

I like all moments, which show chemistry and friendship between Sonny and Rico. My best moment is-The tale of a goat, when Crockett sees his friend laying it the empty pool till the final moment in a hospital, when Sonny tries to help Rico to come trough this horror and fear, which Legba put him in. I like all moments, when one of partners gets into a danger-the another does all his best to help.

Sonny`s face, when Rico got into a trouble at the prison in Walk-alone.. Rico`s behavour when Sonny blew up in a boat.. 

I adore the end of Freefall, but I want to believe, that Sonny`s phrase we hear at least-was not a joke:) 

Edited by Sea-light
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Sea-light said:

I like all moments, which show chemistry and friendship between Sonny and Rico. My best moment is-The tale of a goat, when Crockett sees his friend laying it the empty pool till the final moment in a hospital, when Sonny tries to help Rico to come trough this horror and fear, which Legba put him in. I like all moments, when one of partners gets into a danger-the another does all his best to help.

Sonny`s face, when Rico got into a trouble at the prison in Walk-alone.. Rico`s behavour when Sonny blew up in a boat.. 

I adore the end of Freefall, but I want to believe, that Sonny`s phrase we hear at least-was not a joke:) 

Great scenes and moments Sea-light and chemistry also :hippie:

I also like the simple scene from late 3 in “Viking Bikers from Hell” when Tubbs in hospital at the end of the episode and he and Crockett laugh saying ‘better shots’

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Great scenes and moments Sea-light and chemistry also :hippie:

I also like the simple scene from late 3 in “Viking Bikers from Hell” when Tubbs in hospital at the end of the episode and he and Crockett laugh saying ‘better shots’

Oh, yes! Adore this too:)

And "The talk" In "Evan".. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sea-light said:

Oh, yes! Adore this too:)

And "The talk" In "Evan".. 

Yes again a great moment Sea-light .

Also the end of Season 5s “To Have and to Hold” aka Second Chance - with C&T fishing on the St Vitus Dance chatting :hippie::thumbsup:

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 2

Well said sea-light . There are so many great scenes between all the partners through all 5 years . A couple I didn't add to the list are the heartwrenching scene when Switek ( Down For The Count 1 ) comes into the gym looking for Zito and instantly feels something is wrong . He drops his bag of food ( something he would never do ) and pulls his weapon . When he sees Larry sitting there in the steam , you get the feeling he knows Zito is gone and rather than fly into a rage , just holds his buddy one last time . I cried when I saw this the first time .

A lighter hearted and humorous scene I play back a lot is the scene from The Big Thaw when they've stored Robelard on Sonny's desk and the Rastas are dancing and praying in the middle of OCB and Sonny loses it and starts kicking everybody out .

• Like 1