Miami Vice Pilot STRIPPER IDENTIFIED

DetectiveNoire

its a good chance i saw her one day when watching x files and said in my head "damn shes a looker" then i said "oh holy shit eureka" but lets hope im correct

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Detective_Crockett said:

She's white? I thought she was ethnic.. maybe it was the lighting in the club.

Yeah exactly. The girl in the pilot looks to have a darker tanned skin-tone. Ethnic, Cuban, South American?

I don't think it's her. 

So far no response from her on Twitter.

If it is her, maybe she wishes it wasn’t. Maybe she’s really modest now and doesn’t want to be associated with that scene. 

12 hours ago, James said:

Yeah exactly. The girl in the pilot looks to have a darker tanned skin-tone. Ethnic, Cuban, South American?

I don't think it's her. 

10 hours ago, C Glide said:

Wrong mouth, wrong nose, wrong color, wrong person. Sorry, not her.

I really don't see it either, though there are some facial similarities. She appears darker ethnically and so could have hispanic roots, whereas Arlene does not . How did you @DetectiveNoire initially id this actress as the stripper?  And I tend to agree with the much earlier posters that this stripper had some moves that appeared to have been well practiced and rehearsed, as though she did this for a living. Local talent perhaps that was needed on short notice by the Miami casting dept. 

• Like 1

@Sonny-Burnett well you see i was watching the x files and i spent my whole time distracted on her than the episode plot and i thought no way cant be shes too white and then spent a good 30 min comparing but remember this was the 90s and she could had been doing other work losing her tan which questions me tho i see what you mean

• Haha 1

I will say that some then/now pics of actors are unbelievable for me—like, I would have NEVER believed it was the same person, except for there was undeniable evidence (ex. a “where are they now” interview). So I would be equally surprised by either outcome here. :) 

Interesting possibility but like Swi in By Hooker By Crook who didn't recognize Ali Ferrand when she walked into the building, I have a hard time identifying women.  Maybe it's the makeup or the fact that I get distracted because I love looking at attractive women, don't know.

Edited by miamijimf

• 1 month later...

Yellow: Same steep arch eyebrows  (very vulcan like! :p)

Green: Same larger dip in the the tear ducts of her eyes and water line match.

Blue: Same high cheekbones.

Red: Same lift of the corners of her mouth.

Orange: Same unique indentation in her laugh line area.

Purple: Same strange philtrum curvature under her nose.

Same pronounced chin. Same nose. And so on!  Yep, I would say you found our Brother's Keeper stripper!

IMG_20171209_081402.jpg

Edited by ComplimentsofMrCalderone
  • Like 1

Just a few thoughts on the subject:  Lot of similarities but Arlene's nose, eye color, fullness of face looks different.  I think dancer's facial structure shows she is Caucasian, skin color is affected by lighting. 

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 2