Miami Vice Pilot STRIPPER IDENTIFIED

DetectiveNoire

27 minutes ago, miamijimf said:

Just a few thoughts on the subject:  Lot of similarities but Arlene's nose, eye color, fullness of face looks different.  I think dancer's facial structure shows she is Caucasian, skin color is affected by lighting. 

embassy

As we age our face changes drastically. Our eyes lose color, lose softness and fullness of the face, nose and ears continue to grow. I think just her age can be attributed to those changes. We really need to see a younger picture of her to be 100% certain.

She's the redhead in the below picture. Again she is so much older here, but if you put a black wig on her I would be certain she was latino. Stripper or not, she definitely has a unique look!:thumbsup:

7478605.jpg

• Like 1

Hopefully she replies to you.

Another candidate could be Susie Coelho from Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo maybe?  It looks like she got a few nosejobs since the 80's so her nose is different now.

breakin-2-electric-boogaloo-lg.jpg

breakin-2-electric-boogaloo-lg-1.jpg

Screenshot_20171209-171802.png

• Like 6

i'm glad i'm not the only one interested into that girl. for me that girl is among the most beautiful, or at least the sexiest girls in the show. i agree with miamijimf. the nose upper part and the color of the eyes don't watch. also the skin is way too white. for me i would bet my hand to be cut, that the pole dancer has spanish/south american blood. Susie Coelo, now this sounds a serious pretender to me

Edited by jpm1

13 hours ago, jpm1 said:

Susie Coelo, now this sounds a serious pretender to me

And Susie Coelho was among other things a dancer, which makes her a more likely candidate!

Edited by ComplimentsofMrCalderone
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, ComplimentsofMrCalderone said:

And Susie Coelho was among other things a dancer, which makes her a more likely candidate!

I agree it’s certainly the most likely candidate so far!

Such a beauty :hippie:

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 10:33 AM, miamijimf said:

Just a few thoughts on the subject:  Lot of similarities but Arlene's nose, eye color, fullness of face looks different.  I think dancer's facial structure shows she is Caucasian, skin color is affected by lighting. 

Her eye color looks very different. Also lips.  I cast my vote for Susie Coelho!

Edited by Tony D.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2017 at 9:32 AM, ComplimentsofMrCalderone said:

Some more comparisons:

IMG_20171211_103133.jpg

This one is definitely a better candidate, with more facial similarities and what I think are definitely latin roots. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

I agree with Sonny. This one is a better candidate. Whomever she is she was hot then and so is the person in the comparison picks if it's her. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

• Administrators

Folks I'm not so sure it is Susie Coelho for a few reasons. 

A little research (google) shows she worked on an episode of the Six Million Dollar Man, The Song and Dance Spy, season 3 episode 4. She was born in 1953 and stared in this episode in 1975 putting her at 22 years old. She also starred in this episode with Sonny Bono, her future husband (1981-1984). In 1984 she would have been 31 years old. It appears to me the dancer from Miami Vice was in her early to mid 20's, maybe 22-24 in 1984. I think with her marriage to Sonny Bono at this time or ending, there would be some kind of mention on the internet (by now), or a news article, statement, interview about Sonny Bono's wife/ex-wife starring in the pilot episode of the new show Miami Vice at that time. 

As a Six Million Dollar Man fan too, I just watched her on the Song and Dance Spy episode. I don't see her at 22 in that episode dancing at 31 in Miami Vice.

I think she would have been too popular with her tie to Sonny Bono to have gone unnoticed on the internet (something would have shown up by now) playing that stripper part in MV. Also I don't think Michael Mann would have wanted to use a known person for such a minor role at that time. Of course I could be wrong. 

I don't think it's her. I think at that time they were casting for dancers they did an open audition and probably 1000 beautiful local Miami dancers/models tried out for the part and this one won it. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2018 at 11:15 AM, timm525 said:

A little research (google) shows she worked on an episode of the Six Million Dollar Man, The Song and Dance Spy, season 3 episode 4. She was born in 1953 and stared in this episode in 1975 putting her at 22 years old. She also starred in this episode with Sonny Bono, her future husband (1981-1984). In 1984 she would have been 31 years old. It appears to me the dancer from Miami Vice was in her early to mid 20's, maybe 22-24 in 1984. I think with her marriage to Sonny Bono at this time or ending, there would be some kind of mention on the internet (by now), or a news article, statement, interview about Sonny Bono's wife/ex-wife starring in the pilot episode of the new show Miami Vice at that time. 

As a Six Million Dollar Man fan too, I just watched her on the Song and Dance Spy episode. I don't see her at 22 in that episode dancing at 31 in Miami Vice.

I think she would have been too popular with her tie to Sonny Bono to have gone unnoticed on the internet (something would have shown up by now) playing that stripper part in MV. Also I don't think Michael Mann would have wanted to use a known person for such a minor role at that time. Of course I could be wrong. 

I don't think it's her. I think at that time they were casting for dancers they did an open audition and probably 1000 beautiful local Miami dancers/models tried out for the part and this one won it. 

I don't know... stranger things have happened. Somebody has to ask Susie Coelho... or maybe Philip Michael Thomas.  Would love to finally settle this thing!  :done:

• Like 1

On 13/02/2018 at 5:15 PM, timm525 said:

the age means nothing. look at Arielle Dombasle, or Michelle Pfieffer. they are 60, they looks 30. the dancer's role is really anecdotic. so no need to tell the whole internet about it. i read lot of guest stars played just a few seconds in MV, just because it was a cool series people wanted to be seen in. Sonny Bono, i really don't want to offend that person in any way, but i don't know who he/she is. so for me Susie C. is still the mysterious dancer. and if not, it's her double

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jpm1 said:

Sonny Bono, i really don't want to offend that person in any way, but i don't know who he/she is.

Most notably, he was married to Cher. Do you know who she is?

19 minutes ago, jpm1 said:

yes i know Cher. just checked his wiki page. and no i didn't know that person until today :o

Certainly nothing to be ashamed of :) 

• Like 1

They originally recorded one of the songs Caitlin Davies records on “Like a Hurricane” (“I Got You, Babe”), just to bring this full circle. :) 

• Like 2

LOLOL ....nah...Its not Mrs. Mozarella....  btw....im interested in those two blondes wearing bikinis on the MV intro....probably they are hot grannies now....

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, JustAnotherViceCop said:

so yall are right its not arlene mozzerlle she reponded on twitter saying it wasnt her

Thanks for letting us know.

Edited by Matt5

• 3 weeks later...