Miami Vice Pilot STRIPPER IDENTIFIED

DetectiveNoire

1 hour ago, ViceFanMan said:

It’s basically been confirmed it is her. She’s probably had a lot of facial and lip work done in the past, but it’s not that huge of a difference almost 40 years later. I’m sure she called some of the cast by their character names so some fans on the FB page would know who she was talking about. The theories of who she possibly might be on this post were also mentioned there...she thought they were interesting for sure, lol! :) She also provided another pose she did for a dance gig around the time she did MV...said she hated the pose, but provided it as more proof she is the dancer as she still had it & it helped get her more gigs at the time. 

50DBB548-C9D9-40C0-8279-D52E87A2CD11.jpeg

Hmmmm

20 minutes ago, Mr. Calderon said:

Hmmmm

Yup...it’s been kinda cool hearing what she had to say & background fun stuff. Now, I wish there was a way to find Manny! :baby: 

• Like 1

Okay, that Photo with Miami vice written on It looks good. But i Just think she could keep the scene still on her FB.

An Interview with Izzy would bê cool too.

49 minutes ago, Mr. Calderon said:

Okay, that Photo with Miami vice written on It looks good. But i Just think she could keep the scene still on her FB.

An Interview with Izzy would bê cool too.

Which scene? 

You guys are exactly correct my apologies, Was given wrong lead and did not check out thoroughly. Behind the desk, again  no field work LOL. Here was the lead that I responded to and I feel Joanna had gotten a lot of people asking her by her response. Looks like Joanne is the real deal after all these years  we finally know. Sorry for any confusion to the group and her. 

Screenshot_20220514-173448_2.png

Screenshot 2022-05-14 6.37.22 PM.png

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ViceFanMan said:

Which scene? 

From the pilot. I Just dont have the patience tô look her FB profile in detail. I Just Scrolled It quickly. I didnt see the pilot screenshot. Did you?

50 minutes ago, Mr. Calderon said:

From the pilot. I Just dont have the patience tô look her FB profile in detail. I Just Scrolled It quickly. I didnt see the pilot screenshot. Did you?

Gotcha. Actually, even though we are so used to being diehard MV fans, and we think everyone else should be as well including some people who might’ve actually had bit parts at some point in time in an episode...believe it or not, not everyone is or even realizes that there are that many others that are, lol!

Joanne only had that one part as the dancer in the Pilot, then moved onto other things...not necessarily in acting, either. She didn’t even realize that there was a huge “quest” to try and identify her from MV—she figured most people wouldn’t even remember or care that much about her couple scenes.  

It was only until recently when she happened to join that Facebook page for fun, that she found out that people were really wanting to know who she was! So, she wasn’t going around all over advertising that she was the stripper dancer from the MV pilot, lol. So, she wouldn’t necessarily have that picture all over her profile on Facebook. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m adding this here, as I don’t think this guy has a thread here specifically about him, and he posted this under Joanne’s Facebook post. But, I thought this was really interesting and cool as well. His name is Joseph Stonelake, and below are his posts concerning his small part in the Pilot. He provided a picture of himself, sort of a promotional thing back then I think—so I’m including that as well (FYI, I believe he misspelled Tubbs’ name when commenting on Joanne's post , and didn’t realize it):

“I Played Caldrones Bodyguard at the Omni one night. Don wanted me to be his bodyguard. Long night for a short scene. It’s where Tibbs approached me from Don's and his table, during the bar scene, scanned me then walked over to the table where Caldron and his party were sitting. My brother in-law bought and sent me the movie marking it, STARRING JOE, LOL, the whole scene or clip took 6 hours and 20 seconds in the movie, LOL Wearing the same Tan suit above. They wanted me to wear a dark one, but that message never got to me.” 

4A520B5B-BD28-442D-B69D-791C75A2DD4F.jpeg

Edited by ViceFanMan
  • Like 4

this is really cool that all these short appearances are now realizing some people out there are really interesting about them. Another one that i'd really like to know who she was was the little hostage girl in Glades

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ViceFanMan said:

I’m adding this here, as I don’t think this guy has a thread here specifically about him, and he posted this under Joanne’s Facebook post. But, I thought this was really interesting and cool as well. His name is Joseph Stonelake, and below are his posts concerning his small part in the Pilot. He provided a picture of himself, sort of a promotional thing back then I think—so I’m including that as well (FYI, I believe he misspelled Tubbs’ name when commenting on Joanne's post , and didn’t realize it):

“I Played Caldrones Bodyguard at the Omni one night. Don wanted me to be his bodyguard. Long night for a short scene. It’s where Tibbs approached me from Don's and his table, during the bar scene, scanned me then walked over to the table where Caldron and his party were sitting. My brother in-law bought and sent me the movie marking it, STARRING JOE, LOL, the whole scene or clip took 6 hours and 20 seconds in the movie, LOL Wearing the same Tan suit above. They wanted me to wear a dark one, but that message never got to me.” 

4A520B5B-BD28-442D-B69D-791C75A2DD4F.jpeg

He was in the pilot?    ?(But.....

..............but, he didn't strip.   

:freeze:

Edited by Augusta
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Augusta said:

He was in the pilot?    ?(But.....

..............but, he didn't strip.   

:freeze:

No (thank God) :p...but I just added his posts here for more Pilot info, since he put them under Joanne’s post on FB. ;)

On 5/16/2022 at 4:10 AM, jpaul1 said:

this is really cool that all these short appearances are now realizing some people out there are really interesting about them. Another one that i'd really like to know who she was was the little hostage girl in Glades

Shannon Unger played Tammy Bramlette...the little girl who was the hostage/kidnap victim in “Glades”. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ViceFanMan said:

Shannon Unger played Tammy Bramlette...the little girl who was the hostage/kidnap victim in “Glades”. 

Great find :thumbsup:. last time i checked i couldn't find the info nowhere

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jpaul1 said:

Great find :thumbsup:. last time i checked i couldn't find the info nowhere

She must have been added to the cast list in recent years, as I found her fairly quickly.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ViceFanMan said:

She must have been added to the cast list in recent years, as I found her fairly quickly.

I think her name is listed in the end credits of the episode 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

typically me. the easier it is, the greater chances for me to miss it

2 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Could be...I haven’t paid much attention there. I just went first to IMDB & Miami Vice Fandom/Wiki for the episode & her name is listed. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ViceFanMan said:

Could be...

Just checked—it is. :done:

Confession: I read every word of the end credits of every show/film I watch. 

E5AE73D2-12A5-4F19-BCAF-5D93A9A284F7.jpeg

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Just checked—it is. :done:

Confession: I read every word of the end credits of every show/film I watch. 

E5AE73D2-12A5-4F19-BCAF-5D93A9A284F7.jpeg

My confession (of a nerdy, strange hobby :p): I create a file, for fun, on every show I acquire/collect. Back in the 90s, when everything was mostly still on VHS, and Internet was still a fairly new thing when it came to television information, I used to always go through the beginning and end credits for every TV show & movie to get names and production information, while trying to tape & get every episode or film.

However, nowadays I can go to & through many other websites and webpages to get all that information easier, and sometimes even more in-depth and accurate. :thumbsup: But, another confession...I still like to purposely watch the end credits to certain shows for the music, and logo designs—brings back many happy memories. ;) And...who the “heck” doesn’t like the end credits of MV, especially with the wild, 80s abstract-art design of ‘Michael Mann Productions’? :dance2:

Edited by ViceFanMan

45 minutes ago, ViceFanMan said:

And...who the “heck” doesn’t like the end credits of MV, especially with the wild, 80s abstract-art design of ‘Michael Mann Productions’? :dance2:

Exactly. The end credits are unique to many episodes, like the nod to the art gallery in Free Verse, or the the special thanks to The Doors in Back in the World

• Like 2