Miami Vice Pilot STRIPPER IDENTIFIED

DetectiveNoire

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I just found and bought Miami Vice Season 1. I bought it because I knew her and wanted to have the memory of her. Her name is (or was) Johanna Morrane (I am not sure of the spelling). She is Italian, she was a very hot beautiful model (not a stripper) in real life. She lived in the Hollywood-Ft. Lauderdale area at the time of the movie. She had long beautiful strait hair, it was pushed up for the movie. She had a very sweet personality and fun to party with and a great dancer. She called us the night before the movie premiered and told us to watch the movie that night. I never saw her again after the movie. Where ever she is I wish her well and hope she is happy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Dwarf Farkward said:

I just found and bought Miami Vice Season 1. I bought it because I knew her and wanted to have the memory of her. Her name is (or was) Johanna Morrane (I am not sure of the spelling). She is Italian, she was a very hot beautiful model (not a stripper) in real life. She lived in the Hollywood-Ft. Lauderdale area at the time of the movie. She had long beautiful strait hair, it was pushed up for the movie. She had a very sweet personality and fun to party with and a great dancer. She called us the night before the movie premiered and told us to watch the movie that night. I never saw her again after the movie. Where ever she is I wish her well and hope she is happy.

Welcome to the site, and thanks for closing this cold case! 

19 hours ago, Dwarf Farkward said:

Thanks! Very interesting!

I wonder if this is her?  http://www.johannamoran.com/MeetJohanna.html

nah i need proofs.

On 5/17/2019 at 3:12 PM, Dadrian said:

She looks more Latina than black. 

i agree with this. if that girl hasn't some Spanish blood, i am the pope wife. i know a bit in latina girls :)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Who said she was from Spain?

Since they're in Florida if they used a local it's possible she was Seminole Negro (I'm sure there's a more modern term, but that's the one I'm familiar with from Frontier history), too. One never knows.

• Haha 1

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 12:26 PM, DetectiveNoire said:

guys i think i found the hot stripper in brothers keeper her name is arlene mazerolle tell me what you think?

MV5BNjhjYmUyYmQtYmM5NS00ZTA3LThmZWQtN2NmYzVhMjhkNDNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,999_AL_.jpg

yip_wmWa.jpg

FWvdbVG.jpg

NPPDMe6.jpg

NPPDMe6.jpg

WJ4L5ch.jpg

MV5BOWViYTc4OWMtZTI5Zi00ZjNhLWIwY2YtOTNmMGJhMTc5NzNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,999_AL_.jpg

As I said she is Italian with natural dark olive skin, on top of that put a sun tan.

The web site  http://www.johannamoran.com/MeetJohanna.html, is not her.

The nursing pictures are not her

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 12/9/2017 at 11:07 AM, ComplimentsofMrCalderone said:

As we age our face changes drastically. Our eyes lose color, lose softness and fullness of the face, nose and ears continue to grow. I think just her age can be attributed to those changes. We really need to see a younger picture of her to be 100% certain.

She's the redhead in the below picture. Again she is so much older here, but if you put a black wig on her I would be certain she was latino. Stripper or not, she definitely has a unique look!:thumbsup:

7478605.jpg

For the record, the redhead in the picture is Lauren Holly.

25 minutes ago, Ferrariman said:

Who the hell is Mary Samsonite? ?(

Lauren Holly was Mary Swanson in the original Dumb and Dumber:

at 0:38

• Haha 1

• Administrators

Gotcha :thumbsup:   Knew she was in it but never saw the movie. Personally can't stand Jim Carrey.

4 minutes ago, Ferrariman said:

Personally can't stand Jim Carrey.

Definitely a love or hate comedian. :)

Sorry for derailing the thread folks. :D

• Haha 1

You are welcome, It's to bad they did not put Johanna and others who played an important seen in the credits. There were many Smocking Hot Women in the Miami Vice  series. Todays movies give credit to everyone i.e. the  obscure guy in the corner. To me it was these hot women with a good story line that made Miami Vice a great show.

• Like 2

I messaged Arlene Mazerolle on twitter and she said it was not her. Don't know whether the account is legit though.

"No. Not me. I am a Canadian actor and have never worked in the states. That person is not me"

• Thanks 1

The way miami was in the 80s, a non production place til vice, if compared with west coast, i wouldnt get surprised if she was a non actress. Maybe someone that accepted to do a dancer role and thats all.

Were the repeating actors on different roles syndrome is explained because there werent many actors available or accepting to work in miami those days?

On 10/12/2019 at 2:35 PM, Dwarf Farkward said:

Just want to make sure you guys saw this. She has been identified. @Mr. Calderon @RedDragon86

• Thanks 1