The Blooper Thread

timm525

• Administrators

Anyone notice this before?At the end of "Line of Fire", shoot out scene, you see Bates standing there covering the dead guy he just shot. Look above the crab trap and under his gun and you see an open space under the boat. Right at the 38:07 minute mark you see someone, possible Tubbs, walking by in that space. Hard to see unless you are really looking for it.Here is the screen shot just as someone is starting to walk by. You can barely make out one leg in this photo:http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii172/timm5252/NDVD_001.jpg

Maybe we can do a thread with just bloopers in it (or is there already one?!).I've noticed a few - like in the shooting scene in Evan, first you see a guy behind the car, then you don't

post-556-13892962900447_thumb.jpg

Guest neworder

You have a sharp eye Timm 525Other obvious bloopers, Baseballs of Death use of both Scarab and StingerAnother ive noticed, Trust Fund Pirates you can see some of the crew in the background in one of the hanger scenes, not sure which one cos i havent watched this ep in a while.SJB

Down for the Count Part 2Near the end in the shoot-up in the shopping mall, Tubbs's stunt double is so obviously visible - they show is face a couple times - it just seems odd that you have Crockett and some other guy with him:)

• Like 1

• Administrators
Maybe we can do a thread with just bloopers in it (or is there already one?!).I've noticed a few - like in the shooting scene in Evan' date=' first you see a guy behind the car, then you don't[/quote']I think that is a great idea chum!I'm renaming this one "The Blooper Thread".Anyone that knows of any bloopers in MV, post em here.

• Administrators

"Nobody Lives Forever"First you see Don's stunt double driving the Scarab while the song "Heartbeat" is playing.Next, at the end it is obviously Tubb's stunt double running through the park while the punk is chasing him in the car.

• Haha 1

• Administrators

In the beginning of "The Maze" when C&T are running after the guys that shot Dickey, you see Crockett with his gun in his left hand.The negative was reversed same as the return boat ride in Calderone's Demise. Sonny was "driving" the boat home on the left side and Tubbs was sitting on the right. Obvious camera reversal.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I don't know what episode it's from but its quite obivious it isn't Don driving the ferrari at 1:28http://www.dailymotion.com/user/legallien/video/x14nmh_2-flics-a-miami-daytona-replica-4_auto

Probably when he cruises through the intersection in slo-mo in "The Home Invaders"

Florence ItalyAfter Florence gets on Tepper's white car, C&T are seen on the Daytona driving down the street. If you pay attention, you can see Florence still waiting on the sidewalk in front of Santa Fe Center (you get a glimpse of her chequered dress).

Bought and Paid ForIzzy's whereabouts in the club...he's seems to be where he shouldn't be...You seem him dancing behind Tubbs - he's got his back against the camera - you can tell its him because of his shirtYou also see him talking with Switek/Trudy where they are having a go at him for not doing enough to get informationYou see him again dancing behind Tubbs

Definitely MiamiEnrique Sandino - the "gopher" of Clamente goes to meet with Burnett at the pool near beginning of the episode...He pulls out a gun, which then gets kicked by Burnett and Sandino starts running away...The next shot shows him running, but he is completely wet! They never show how he got wet...he wasn't shown to go into the pool...He gets into the getaway car and he is still wet...I wonder if nofretz noticed this...

Probably when he cruises through the intersection in slo-mo in "The Home Invaders"

the foreign language gave it away. :p;)

Here's another one from Definitely Miami that I saw once before on another thread. I can't take credit for catching it, but wanted to put it in this new Bloopers thread. When Crockett and Callie first go to the safe house and Crockett is looking out the window at the very beginning of the scene, a hand can be seen pulling the fan cord, but it's not Callie's - she hasn't entered the room yet.

In "Florence Italy", when the team are playing back the footage of Florence getting picked up in the car, the image is moving from left to right and vice versa, showing that the CCTV camera was doing this at the time. However if you watch the actual scene where Florence gets picked up earlier in the episode, the CCTV camera can be seen, but it isn't moving.

In "Florence Italy"' date=' when the team are playing back the footage of Florence getting picked up in the car, the image is moving from left to right and vice versa, showing that the CCTV camera was doing this at the time. However if you watch the actual scene where Florence gets picked up earlier in the episode, the CCTV camera can be seen, but it isn't moving.[/quote']And the camera also miraculously does a close-up of the driver!

When Crockett is beating up Wyatt in Theresa it blatantly isn't Brad Dourif.You can clearly see the stunt double's face and it doesn't look anything like him.

Bought And Paid For (Again!)When El DeBarge is performing "You wear it well", towards the end of the song, both Odette and Tubbs are leaving the dancefloor and returning to their seats where Crockett and Gina await them...on their way back to their seats, they pass El Barge and Odette seems to show her gratitude to El Barge to which you can clearly see El Barge acknowleding the gratitude...anyway the song continues in the background and its obvious that El Barge isn't singing at that point!
  • Haha 1

Out Where The Buses Don't Run This isn't a big blooper as such, but is worth noting...towards the end of the episode and the classic last five minutes where "Brothers in Arms" is being played, the accelaration of the Daytona that you see on the screen, doesn't match the sound that you hear...You hear quite a substantial acceleration, and yet the Daytona isn't going going that fast...timm525, you can decide whether that merits being a blooper to be included in the glossary!!!:p

Just something to note...again timm525, you can advise...Many people get shot and yet there's an absence of blood! I've seen it many times...its not like the movies...For example, in A Bullet for Crockett, Lorca Mendez (Borrego pictured underneath) gets shot by Crockett, I assume in the chest, and yet no blood whatsoever! Completely clean...

post-556-13892962901739_thumb.jpg

Indian WarsThe moment when Joe Dan shoots an arrow at Levec!Does the arrow actually even leave the bow?! I'm not so sure! Its been a while since i watched the episode, but I recall the arrow still remaining in Joe Dan's hand.

Just another thing for you to decide timm525...Alot of times, they repeat takes of the Ferrari (either inside or outside) in different episodes. Although takes of the Ferrari from the outside cannot be considered as a blooper, takes of Crockett driving the Ferrari are sometimes repeated as well - and these are often incorrect...for example in A Bullet for Crockett during the Teaser scene, they show Crockett from inside the car, but its obvious it was taken from another time which they are just repeating...see the pics below and compare Crockett's hair length and jacket color...the color of the jackett isn't that well visible in the middle pic, but it is green, while he was wearing a blue jacket. I think I've made my point!!!

post-556-13892962901919_thumb.jpg

post-556-138929629021_thumb.jpg

post-556-13892962902275_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Well the "clean" aspect of people getting shot has been discussed before and I think the general consensus was that the censors back then couldn't allow all the "blood-n-guts" stuff you see today for regular TV.Different times, different standards.BTW: I did start on the bloopers in the glossary section, however until it is completed it won't be viewable to the board. So stay tuned, it will be awesome when it is finished!

BuddiesWhen Crockett storms out of the office (after Tubbs revealed him Robbie's true identity) he starts putting his blazer on and pushes the doors open. In the next scene in the corridor (where he meets Dorothy's husband) he starts wearing his blazer again.