Miami Vice fans newest ep

Boca Raton

I own a super cheap DVD player that if you research online you can find a shitty cheap DVD player at Best Buy/Walmart that plays PAL region 0 DVDs so I can watch DVDs of Miami Shakedown & the PMT movie False Witness on DVD.

i got Miami Shakedown on DVD for $8 including shipping from an eBay seller from Australia 

https://m.ebay.com/itm/D-V-D-MOVIES-DVA320-DVD-DOUBLE-FEATURE-HEIST-MIAMI-SHAKEDOWN-DVD/263001025450?hash=item3d3c152baa:g:HwgAAOSwcB5ZJRku

Edited by Boca Raton

2 hours ago, Boca Raton said:

Sorry - I'll clarify "Miami Shakedown" is like a good Miami Vice season 5 era episode.

like if Don Johnson was absent & it was a PMT centric episode.

Great thanks !:hippie:

Boca - interesting.  Are there a lot of classic Vice sites in Miami Shakedown like the lighthouse, JImbo's, Ocean Drive, the Courthouse, Jerry's Deli etc?  Thanks

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 6:53 PM, miamijimf said:

Boca - interesting.  Are there a lot of classic Vice sites in Miami Shakedown like the lighthouse, JImbo's, Ocean Drive, the Courthouse, Jerry's Deli etc?  Thanks

I'm bad with locations so I'm not sure.

It's definitely shot in Miami and PMT can't seem to shake the Tubbs character and he plays a cop. A Miami Cop acting like Tubbs and you got yourself a Lobster dinner!

• Like 1

On 10/11/2017 at 3:15 PM, Boca Raton said:

I'm bad with locations so I'm not sure.

It's definitely shot in Miami and PMT can't seem to shake the Tubbs character and he plays a cop. A Miami Cop acting like Tubbs and you got yourself a Lobster dinner!

Great line Boca Raton !:hippie::)

• Like 1