Party_car1

I'm watching Dead Bang , Don Johnson's 1989 film . 

I noticed in the opening credits that JodieTillen did the costume design . I also noticed Bob Ballaban is in the cast as a paraole officer . So far , I see the Jerry Beck character as what Sonny would have been without the censorship of television ... Minus the throwing up on a suspect after a foot pursuit . I like Penelope Ann Miller ( loved her in Carlito's way too ) as the love interest or as Jerry's conquest . Which ever she turns out to be . I also heard the sound of Sonny's Bren Ten in the opening murder scene . I had stayed away from this movie because people told me it was a terrible film when it first released and then I forgot it existed . I came across it a couple of days ago and decided to take the ride . Not done with it yet so the jury is still out .

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Party_car1 said:

I'm watching Dead Bang , Don Johnson's 1989 film . 

I noticed in the opening credits that JodieTillen did the costume design . I also noticed Bob Ballaban is in the cast as a paraole officer . So far , I see the Jerry Beck character as what Sonny would have been without the censorship of television ... Minus the throwing up on a suspect after a foot pursuit . I like Penelope Ann Miller ( loved her in Carlito's way too ) as the love interest or as Jerry's conquest . Which ever she turns out to be . I also heard the sound of Sonny's Bren Ten in the opening murder scene . I had stayed away from this movie because people told me it was a terrible film when it first released and then I forgot it existed . I came across it a couple of days ago and decided to take the ride . Not done with it yet so the jury is still out .

Spotted another Vice guest star in this movie . Brad Sullivan who was in Duty And Honor from the 3rd season .

Yup I liked Dead Bang a lot!

I laughed out loud until I cried in the chase scene where DJ's hungover! Classic great, great stuff!

The only thing bad about the film is the title!