Happy Birthday, Vicefan7777 !

Tony D.

It's a pleasure to wish a Happy Birthday to one of our most active members.........Vicefan7777 ! :cake:

Here's to a very enjoyable Miami Vice style birthday! :cheers: :tasse: :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

• Like 1

Yes , it is my birthday today.  I woke up to my wife telling me a client of mine needed a leaking faucet replaced.  I was not planning of doing anything but because this is a repeat costumer I went.  I am now home waiting for my wife to wake up from a nap so we can go out for dinner.  As i wait I am listening to youtube 80's pop music.  My cat Boomer is on my lap, and I made money today.  What more can a guy ask for?  Thanks for all the birthday wishes.  I love this Vice family. 

3 minutes ago, Vicefan7777 said:

Yes , it is my birthday today.  I woke up to my wife telling me a client of mine needed a leaking faucet replaced.  I was not planning of doing anything but because this is a repeat costumer I went.  I am now home waiting for my wife to wake up from a nap so we can go out for dinner.  As i wait I am listening to youtube 80's pop music.  My cat Boomer is on my lap, and I made money today.  What more can a guy ask for?  Thanks for all the birthday wishes.  I love this Vice family. 

Glad you had a great day my friend:hippie:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Vicefan7777 said:

I'm glad you are feeling much better since your accident so you are able to get back to a normal routine. God Bless you!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tony D. said:

I'm glad you are feeling much better since your accident so you are able to get back to a normal routine. God Bless you!

I second that - to a valued member in our community here :hippie:

• Like 1