Happy Birthday, Mister Roman !

Tony D.

Mister Roman Reports:

Yes, I have been away, very busy with work projects, and other pursuits . . . glad to say a few are certainly Vice related!

See, months back I had a couple of neat images of Vice inspired interior decoration, but then concluded I did not have enough images to make it worthwhile. 

That, has changed ;-)

1 hour ago, Mister Roman said:

Mister Roman Reports:

Yes, I have been away, very busy with work projects, and other pursuits . . . glad to say a few are certainly Vice related!

See, months back I had a couple of neat images of Vice inspired interior decoration, but then concluded I did not have enough images to make it worthwhile. 

That, has changed ;-)

Glad you are well my friend , you’ve been quiet !:hippie:

12 hours ago, Mister Roman said:

Mister Roman Reports:

That, has changed ;-)

Sounds real cool :cool:.......I hope you can post some of those Vice inspired images! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2017 at 12:53 PM, Matt5 said:

Happy birthday Mister Roman - a great Vicer and contributor to our great site !

Best wishes to you :hippie::gift::balloon::cake::):shout:

Thanks Matt - it's the people here make who make that difference

On 11/23/2017 at 12:23 AM, Tony D. said:

Sounds real cool :cool:.......I hope you can post some of those Vice inspired images! :thumbsup:

Tony, 

It gets better - I went on a trip out to the countryside right after bday, spent several days, and even came across a few homes that while not Vice inspired, are certainly, are most DEFINITELY fit for a Vice Fan, and I mean as is, the palmtrees/color scheme/dimensions are just all there already. I now want me one of those ;-)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...