HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Party_car1

A very happy Thanksgiving to all Community members -best wishes to you all and thankyou for all your contributions to this great site about a great show. :hippie::shout::gift::thumbsup:

• Like 2

Happy Thanksgiving to all in our Vice website.

One of the things I'm thankful for this day is being a part of this Miami Vice family. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Tony D. said:

Happy Thanksgiving to all in our Vice website.

One of the things I'm thankful for this day is being a part of this Miami Vice family. :thumbsup:

Thankyou Tony and very best wishes on this Day :hippie:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, miamijimf said:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING VICERS!

10806468_10204638605258289_3935334586977201620_n.jpg

Very best wishes to you Jim and all your family.

Try to catch “Little Miss Dangerous” if you can !:hippie:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Very best wishes to you Jim and all your family.

Try to catch “Little Miss Dangerous” if you can !:hippie:

Thanks Matt, I've tried but she runs too fast.

• Like 1

Happy T-day everyone !!  

I currently have 18 people and 4 dogs in my house!!  Thankfully the wife let me slip away for a few minutes to crank some Jan Hammer on Pandora and sip a glass of cold glass of vintage champagne (she knows I need it to handle the crowd :) )

We are all lucky to have a community like the MV forum.  Most of us (probably 99% +) have never met but we all have a unique passion for the BEST show ever !   

If we work hard enough, keep an open mind, are honest with OURSELVES, then anything can and will be achieved!

And, heck who knows, maybe BigSarg will eventually sell me that beautiful car he has created :)

And if not, not biggie, I'm blessed to own enough cars that I barely even drive anyway!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Mvice8489 said:

Happy T-day everyone !!  

I currently have 18 people and 4 dogs in my house!!  Thankfully the wife let me slip away for a few minutes to crank some Jan Hammer on Pandora and sip a glass of cold glass of vintage champagne (she knows I need it to handle the crowd :) )

We are all lucky to have a community like the MV forum.  Most of us (probably 99% +) have never met but we all have a unique passion for the BEST show ever !   

If we work hard enough, keep an open mind, are honest with OURSELVES, then anything can and will be achieved!

And, heck who knows, maybe BigSarg will eventually sell me that beautiful car he has created :)

And if not, not biggie, I'm blessed to own enough cars that I barely even drive anyway!

Wonderful post !

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Thanks Matt, I've tried but she runs too fast.

Yes life in the fast lane with that beauty , Jim or in Cat’s case Collins Court !:hippie:

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!

It's an American holiday but the message is universal - take time to reflect on what we are grateful for, enjoy companionship with friends and family, and of course the food!

c744967bb416bdf1f20d5052f7d6d741.jpg.5533ee11497cdc4707721980df82ac9c.jpg

• Like 5