Happy Birthday, Kavinsky !

Tony D.

Happy Birthday, Kavinsky!  Hope you're having a great day in a place where the water's warm and the drinks are cold!

birthday3.jpg

Edited by vicegirl85

Hey thanks! I've just been all over the place getting alot of things sorted, my healthcare, the new TV, new Miami Vice DVD set that I'm gonna order in lol

threw out my back a little lol, nothing serious just a pulled muscle and I feel like Carl's sister from san andreas from the last cutscene of the game, craps never ending lol, but thanks yal lol and you know its funny vice girl I was just trying to remember that quote today for when I leave this place, like how did he say it lol someplace further south, where the drinks are cold and I dont know the name of the players lol as we're about to enter the winter season here too lol

and its gonna be a damn shame to leave this place, its a good working town, its just the bigger it gets, the smaller you voice gets too, as it feels almost like hill valley from the back to the future films almost, and the funniest thing of all is that I found out this is just 60 miles away from me in some open museum lol

like okay make sure to put and mark that place down for a trip lol like I had toy cars of this thing growing up lol little johnny lightning thing I used to play with in the fish tanks, and one of the things about the daytona is that those headlights remind me of it too lol and that's the thing about the daytona its a mixture of the cars I love, the delorean with its headlights, the countach with that silver reflector thing infront of the headlights, which the countach used for its front turn signals, the chrome like chrome of a classic muscle car like the buick GSX, the built up and around interior of a classical lamborghini, like the first ones that were beautiful and far less known in their own rights mixed with the corvettes fit for purpose interior, except far less square and far more flowing

and the bodywork is like that of the lotus and countach designs except far more flowing and natural, like a one off perfect year, its not unlike the 71' cuda from nash actually, the one year where everything on the cuda was perfect, and the funny thing is you can actually test out some of the design elements in videogames to see if you like it

it sounds crazy but its a good way to see if you like the mirrors which were used on the lotus esprit in project gotham racing 4 and the torretto in gta 5 online, like nope, gotta go for the round mirrors lol

as I'm abit like franko from the gumball rally, I hate having light shined into my eyes when Im driving lol like I cant tell you how many times I've wanted to do this to my mirrors lol

and the reds inwards, not outwards lol and those citroen mirrors they used on the latter esprits would NOT work on it lol and maybe an LS motor so I dont have to think about the choice lol as the engine sounds great on mod max lol

as that's the thing about choice, it drives you nuts after awhile lol and you just need to step away, as I cant tell you how many times I've had ideas of ways to do things and then its like wait a minute I didnt need to do any of that lol hence why I've laid off with this, as life is supposed to be fun, just go for it lol

plus some of the information I found was flawed to say the least, turns out the weight of the corvette's not properly documented, like everything says 3,600 pounds, as much as a modern car, then it turns out that its actually 2900 with the earlier ones, like someone screwed up, and screwed up bad, although in a weird way it does paint a picture of why the daytona was turbocharged however

as I bet the original makers had this car in mind, and then thought what if you did that to a bigger motor if we can do this with a car that's over 200 pounds lighter?

as I've noted more often than not alot of the inspirtation for the car seems to be from this with the seats, the shifter and if they thought this was a good idea, that would mean the motor too.

and it all kinda fits, and all in the same time period too.

Edited by Kavinsky