Meet other members in Miami March18?

Tom

Hi guys,

I will be back in Miami late March/early April2018 (Easter week)! 

Any locals (CGlide, miamijimf,....) or international members wanna meet and have a good time, maybe cruise for locations?

I'll stay in South Beach.

CU,

Tom

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Hi guys,

Any locals (CGlide, miamijimf,....) or international members wanna meet and have a good time, maybe cruise for locations?

CU,

Tom

Good to know Tom :hippie:

3 hours ago, Tom said:

Hi guys,

CU,

Tom

There's a chance I will be in Mijami then, keep us up to date about your travel plans.

would love to be there!  Unfortunately that Easter week (starting Good Friday) is the week that we go on our family vacation.

I'm guessing hanging out with a bunch of 'Vice fans in Miami doesn't sound too fun to my 10 and 13 year old daughters :)    

They have Costa Rica in mind.  Anybody been there?  They want to be in a city that is "Costa Rica with nice restaurants/shopping!!"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just got an email from HR down in Belle Glade. I *might* be transferring down there soon. I'll keep this thread in mind if I make the big move.

• 2 months later...

I'll be going to Miami at the end of May. Would be cool to meet some fellow Vice -fans. That got me thinking, wouldn't it be nice if we could organize some meets, cruise the locations or whatever... I'm not talking about organize-organize like booking premises and whatnot, but something like a thread called "Vice meets" and ppl post there if they're going to Miami in the near future and then ppl could meet up at Carlyle or something....

Edited by JDe75
Typo
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So guys I will arrive in Miami Beach tomorrow evening and stay until April 2.

if any locals (CGlide, Jim,...) or travelling members want to meet, please drop me a note. I'll be staying in South Beach.

Tom

• Like 1

Thanks Tom and JDe I've got those dates on my calendar and will let you know if I can make it.  Haven't seen my Cubano friends in a while so I have more than one reason to make the trip.

• 2 months later...

Darn. I was just in Del Ray from May 11-May 18. I gotta check this board more often, lol. Well, for what it's worth, I'll be back August 25th for another week. This time I'm gonna book a hotel instead of my parents house like usual. Not sure where exactly I should go...hehehe.

On 5/24/2018 at 12:35 AM, TylerDurden389 said:

Darn. I was just in Del Ray from May 11-May 18. I gotta check this board more often, lol. Well, for what it's worth, I'll be back August 25th for another week. This time I'm gonna book a hotel instead of my parents house like usual. Not sure where exactly I should go...hehehe.

Interesting you were so close and will be back in August.

Edited by Matt5