Sign in to follow this  
Ferrariman

gofundme for Tim Moreira PLEASE READ!!

Ferrariman

I have recently learned that our site owner Tim (Timm525) has been hospitalized with an infection that has gone to his heart. This past Tuesday, doctors installed a pump in his heart to provide the required blood flow that his ailing heart can't.  Hopefully this LVAD pump will take over giving Tim's heart a chance to heal. This is a best case scenario. Tim has also been placed on a heart transplant list in case his heart does not heal.  

I was shocked to hear about this and still can't wrap my head around it all. How does a person go from being perfectly healthy a few months ago to having something like this happen?! Nobody knows how or why but it just shows us how life can change in an instant.

A fund has been set up to help with Tim's medical expenses.  Please donate generously!

https://www.mylvad.com/content/what-lvad-how-does-it-work

https://www.gofundme.com/tim-moreira-medical-fund

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

vicegirl85

Thanks for the information, Ferrariman.   Prayers offered for successful treatment and a full recovery for Tim.  I have made a donation.

• Like 1

Dadrian

This is terrible news! However, thanks so much for sharing, Lou. Please keep us posted. 

miamijimf

Awful news.  I can't contribute a lot but Tim, if you are reading this, as I said in my message: I'm not that far away so please let me know if I can do anything for you.  Even minor chores, whatever are OK.

Edited by miamijimf

APalFromHawaii

Madre de Dios, Tim... 

I wish you best of luck, strength, and most of all - health. 

Vicefan7777

Such awful news.  I wish you all the best.  God bless you. 

Tony D.

I feel terrible about your condition Tim & can't believe this happened in October & we didn't even hear about it until now. Well. thanks to Ferrariman, at least we can help now with prayers and donations. :thumbsup:

Tim ......keep focused on all your Miami Vice friends rooting for your full recovery!  We'll be looking forward to talking to you here on line & I can visit you when you return home.

• Like 2

James

Oh my God, this is terrible! Thanks for the update. I'll check out the gofundme and will be praying for Tim!

I don't have much to give, but I'll see what I can do. 

• Like 1

Ferrariman

Update:   Tim has been moved out of the Intensive Care Unit and into a regular room. Feeling better but still a long road to recovery. Thank you all for your donations!  Please keep 'em coming, every dollar helps!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

vicegirl85

That is good news!

timm525

Team, just want to thank everyone for the warm wishes and kind donations. Rest assured I'm gettting a little better each day.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers.

Tim

• Like 3

Dadrian

You’re very welcome, Tim. So glad to see you posting here. Keep getting better, my friend. 

Ferrariman

Update:  I'm happy to report that Tim is finally out of the hospital and staying with his brother.  A step in the right direction but still just the first of many steps!  Just remember, without Tim taking over the reigns from Chris there would be no miamiviceonline!  Keep those donations coming along with a few prayers! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

jpm1

Miami citizens, Florida citizens, and MVO forumers, in other terms, world coolest persons need you! come back soon Tim! Good luck