Happy Birthday, Ferrariman !

Tony D.

December 7th is not only Pearl Harbor Day......more importantly, it's the birthday of our chief administrator......Ferrariman !:cake: 

Lou, you not only keep the Miami Vice site running smoothly, but you look out for our personal needs as in the case of Tim Moreira.

Thank you for all that you do and enjoy a very Happy Birthday ! :cheers: :gift: :tasse: :balloon: :fireworks: 

• Administrators

Hi Lou!

A very happy birthday to you and I hope it is a Vice filled day.

I cant thank you enough for alll you do for not only the site all year long but for me personally too.

Hope you and Maria have a wonderful day together! :tasse:

On 07/12/2017 at 5:15 AM, Tony D. said:

December 7th is not only Pearl Harbor Day......more importantly, it's the birthday of our chief administrator......Ferrariman !:cake: 

Lou, you not only keep the Miami Vice site running smoothly, but you look out for our personal needs as in the case of Tim Moreira.

Thank you for all that you do and enjoy a very Happy Birthday ! :cheers: :gift: :tasse: :balloon: :fireworks: 

Great post and so on the mark ! Well said Tony:balloon::shout::thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Thanks so much everyone!  A little older and a little wiser. At least that's what they tell me!  :p It was a good and bitter cold day in good old Toronto, Canada topped off by a nice steak dinner with my wife.

It's nice to be appreciated and it's posts like this that show me why I'm still here after all these years. For the love of Vice of course but mostly for all the friends I've made from every part of the world. I never would've met any of you without this site. So again, I thank you all for your birthday wishes and look forward to another great year!

D, that little tune of yours just continues to blow me away!  I never get tired of hearing it! Thanks buddy!

• Thanks 1

You’re welcome!

I sure wish I could remember exactly how I got that lead guitar sound :) 

It’s spot-on season 3 Jan Hammer!

• Administrators

Who else can say that they were wished a happy birthday with a collaboration by Jan Hammer and Don Johnson!  ;)

34 minutes ago, Ferrariman said:

Who else can say that they were wished a happy birthday with a collaboration by Jan Hammer and Don Johnson!  ;)

True :)  With a little help from Duddy :):):) 

Edited by Dadrian

• Administrators
13 hours ago, vicegirl85 said:

Happy Birthday, Ferrariman!  Hope you're having a great day in a place where the water's warm and the drinks are cold!

birthday3.jpg

Well... I'm in Toronto, Canada so it's more like the water's cold and the drinks (my coffee) are warm. lol   Still a great day! :thumbsup:

• Haha 2