Dr. Daytona says Hi.

Dr Daytona

Maybe he'll pop back in Coop. I take a break once in a while too...It would be nice if he shared some pics of some of the cars or his shop. Not for the advertising aspect, but the manufacturing info and interest that many of us might have about this operation and the making of the cars, details etc.(no secrets to give away just some intersting pics to compare...)Are you listening ? Please post.

Maybe he'll pop back in Coop. I take a break once in a while too...It would be nice if he shared some pics of some of the cars or his shop. Not for the advertising aspect' date=' but the manufacturing info and interest that many of us might have about this operation and the making of the cars, details etc.(no secrets to give away just some intersting pics to compare...)Are you listening ? Please post.[/quote']I absolutely agree withyou Stinger390X.

If I was to win the lottery I'd be very interested in buying one, but I'd want more info. If I lived close I would go visit and give a report.

He does mention that he has parts for McBurnie Daytonas. That's a good lead for those of us who have McBurnie cars which may need parts at some point. His cars are obviously being marketed as real Daytona replicas vs Daytonas similar to the MV cars. I'm surprised that Ferrari has not given him a call considering the lawsuits by Ferrari against McBurnie, Carl Roberts and others making Daytona replicas in the 1980s.

He does mention that he has parts for McBurnie Daytonas. That's a good lead for those of us who have McBurnie cars which may need parts at some point. His cars are obviously being marketed as real Daytona replicas vs Daytonas similar to the MV cars. I'm surprised that Ferrari has not given him a call considering the lawsuits by Ferrari against McBurnie' date=' Carl Roberts and others making Daytona replicas in the 1980s.[/quote']I too am suprised he has not been sued. Perhaps they don't know about it.