A new member of the MVO crew is born! My new baby girl.

Bilders

Please welcome Mia Elyse Flote into the world. Born at 1:56 AM AEST on December 7th, 2017. My first child.

And yes, that name is intentional :D After hearing it the first time, I couldn't resist and neither could my wife luckily :p

I will post pictures soon!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bilders said:

Please welcome Mia Elyse Flote into the world. Born at 1:56 AM AEST on December 7th, 2017. My first child.

And yes, that name is intentional :D After hearing it the first time, I couldn't resist and neither could my wife luckily :p

Such great news ! Congratulations to you and your wife Bilders!:hippie::shout::balloon::dance2::happy::flowers:

My sincere congratulations to you and your wife, Bilders ! Enjoy your little baby girl & make sure she watches an episode of Miami Vice every night. ;)

• Like 1

• Administrators
18 hours ago, Bilders said:

Congratulations mate! 

You named your daughter after Miami International Airport? :)  

Mia is a pretty name though. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Many congrats! Be sure to teach her the legacy of this great show and make sure she doesn’t end up listening to crap like Lil Pump or something, and rather good music like Phil Collins. Literally any music in the show.

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit brotha. Hope your child lives a great life and meets a man like Sonny Crockett lol.

• Thanks 1

Congratulations man.:thumbsup: When I have a kid I'll make sure to indoctrinate em with James Bond and MV. That's just good parenting lol.

Pretty name as well. God bless.

Edited by Remington
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Must be on eBay too? Just great :hippie:

I don't think I've seen this on ebay yet, but I wish I purchased one when my kid was a baby!  However my ex-wife might have had other feelings about it... :p

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, APalFromHawaii said:

Very nice! Miami Vice will be her 'story before the bed' thing i think :)

LOL. Once upon the time... there was a drug addicted, thief called Noogie...

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, ComplimentsofMrCalderone said:

I don't think I've seen this on ebay yet, but I wish I purchased one when my kid was a baby!  However my ex-wife might have had other feelings about it... :p

Ha ha yes ! But very cool thanks for posting here. ComplimentsofMrCalderone:hippie:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ComplimentsofMrCalderone said:

Perfect for a new born baby :hippie:

• Like 1

• Administrators

Doh! I just realised Mia are the first three letters in Miami. Ignore my previous comment about "Miami International Airport" LOL :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, James said:

Doh! I just realised Mia are the first three letters in Miami. Ignore my previous comment about "Miami International Airport" LOL :) 

Haha I thought you were being clever @James ! - Or Missing In Action!

• Like 1

Everyone, THANK YOU for the overwhelming response and love and welcome. You guys and girls are a one of a kind.

Mia is a week old today so I will be starting the Vice education as she's starting to pay more attention to images now.

And by the way @ComplimentsofMrCalderone I will be getting that jumpsuit ASAP! That's amazing :D

• Like 3

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Bilders said:

Haha I thought you were being clever @James ! - Or Missing In Action!

I'm too clever for my own good. I always go complicated, when the simple answer is right in front of me. :)

• Thanks 1