Happy Birthday, Don Johnson !

Tony D.

Today we have the pleasure of wishing a very Happy Birthday to none other than Don Johnson ! :cake: 

He is Sonny Crockett, the coolest cop....ever! :cool:    Without him there would be no Miami Vice and no miamiviceonline.com.

Don...I hope you will have the most enjoyable birthday, ever! :cheers: :gift: :tasse_prost: :balloon: :fireworks:

• Like 1

Happy Birthday to my beloved actor! You’ll forever be Sonny Crockett in my eyes, and we can’t thank you and others enough for giving this show a life to start and and end with, something for all of us to cherish in our hearts for over 30 years...

Have a great birthday!

Edited by Assasinge
  • Like 1

Happy Birthday Don! You were the whole reason, I started watching MV.  :happy:  Have a great day!                                                                                                                                                        

As James Sonny Crockett said in FreeFall: "We had one hell of a run, didn't we, partner."

Edited by summer84
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, summer84 said:

Happy Birthday Don! You were the whole reason, I started watching MV.  :happy:  Have a great day!                                                                                                                                                        

As James Sonny Crockett said in FreeFall: "We had one hell of a run, didn't we, partner."

Great quote Summer :hippie:

• Like 2